• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Getting Active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
As previously stated, know what you're talking about - make sure that the information you give out is correct.
And as also previously stated, the What's New? button can be really nice, but it often shows a whole lot of random threads.

If you don't want to open a thread that's already locked (and/or QA;TL'ed), then look on the right of the page, and see if there's an image of a padlock, if there is then it's locked already.

Edit: felt like typing more.
Look in the General Support section perhaps, and also the Community Corner and Off-topic sections. General Support if you're in the mood to answer some questions, and Community Corner for some friendly threads such as "Hi, I'm ___" etc.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why not apply for Mod yourself?

You seem like a kind person, maybe you'd be great at the job! Give it a shot! We always need new mods!

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
The biggest tip I can give is just be on the forums a lot. If you are on often, then you will be able to help someone before someone locks the thread :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I'd suggest making a story on the Community Corner and do what RC_4777 said. Seeing that there are many suggestions, I am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci