• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Getix - Meet the Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I realised that I didn't to my 'Meet the Staff' thing so here you go. Also, if you have any questions, just ask me down below! <3
First name: Ivan (John)

IGN(s): My only IGN is Getiix so feel free to say "hi" if you see me around here. :p

Nickname(s): I don't have any nickname... ;-;

Region: I live in Croatia soooooo.. I play on EU. :)

-----

One Cool Fact: I am very good at football and I know few BMX tricks. xD

One Embarrassing Fact: I get voicecrack pretty often and my voice is pretty shrill. ;-;

One Fact that makes you proud: I got a mod on the MCGamer and I am honestly pretty pretty proud of it. :')

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I'm pretty emotional and I love emojis. :coffee:

Most Common question you get asked: "Are you a youtuber?" and "Can you unban me please?" xD

Favorite Animal: Tiger (TheMangoTiger, Tiger) and Cat (Kat) :p

Favorite Plant: I have no ideaaaaaa.

Favorite Color: Green, blue and red. :rolleyes:

Favorite Food: Ehh, probably pizza? Or sausages? :thumbsup: (y)

Biggest Pet Peeve: When people chew with their mouth open or when someone's mic is making so much noise on a TS. :mad:

Astrological Sign: Fish (Don't really follow astrology though)

Personal Catchphrase: I don't have it. xD

Heard about MCG by: I was a mod on some factions server and another mod asked me like "Should I start recording MCSG?" and I was like "Ehh, what is that?" then I immediately went on google, typed "MCSG video" and I found some BajanCanadian's videos I'm pretty sure. :laugh: :LOL:

Ever Bring someone to MCG: A few my IRL friends. :thumbsup: (y)

First friend in the community: Ehh most of them haven't a forum account but there are a few of them: Kertixe, Flox, HowAreYouBuddy and many many more.. (Sorry if I forgot someone ;_; )

MCG role-model: Oh well, I have like 5 role-models to be honest.. xD Few of them are definitely Nephilim, Vanicle | Vanessa, Vigilo, Ceroria, Yannick and TotalDramaTony. As I said, there are few more but it's enough. :p

Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I am one of the favorite guys in the school so I am kinda proud of it. xD Also I am so damn proud because I got mod on the MCGamer. :)

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Me. 10 hearts. (jk Chad :p)

Call me maybe? How yes no.

Do you team in game: Yes, sometimes. Also, some guys think that I am teaming like every game but no, lol. I am playing with my friends pretty often but we are often playing FFA because it's funnier. :)

Have you been backstabbed: Hm.. HowAreYouBuddy.. xD

Ever Broken a bone: Luckily no. :)

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird! ^-^

Personal Skills: I don't know.. xD

Computer specs: GTX760, AMD FX-6300, 4GB of RAM... (I had 8 but.. I broke a 'card' of 4GB) xD

Computer operating system: Windows 10 :cool:

Program I use to record: OBS :)

Favorite movie: Let's be cops, Ted and many, many more.. ;)

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Ehmmm, idk..

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): GTA V and Counter Strike :)

Favorite character from fiction: Harry Potter?

What does a fox say? Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding

Terrified of: Spiders ;-;

Personal website: I have only Facebook if it counts? :p

Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube and Facebook :')

Dream job: A dentist. :cool:

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Homework for the life.

Favorite thing about the community: Everything! Literally.

-----

Roles and Responsibilities: Moderator on the MCGamer? School? :)

When I am online: Always when I have a time to be. :^)

Previous moderating experience: A lot of PvP servers and one Faction server but currently, I am mod only on the MCGamer. :)

Been a member of staff since: October 15th. 2015. :D

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG for sure.

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Be here for more than a year and to be a really helpful moderator. :):)

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Ooh! Meet the staff thread, finally. I'll have to do version 2 of mine tho. I'm really happy to have you in the staff team and really looking forward to working with you. I hope that you'll stay here for a long time! I'll always be there if you need me ;)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Yess :D I'm best cat
Yaay! :D
Now I know more about u haha k1dd0 jkkj :p
Ayy lmao :p
Pizzaaaaaa mmmm

You made me hungry!!
Ooh! Meet the staff thread, finally. I'll have to do version 2 of mine tho. I'm really happy to have you in the staff team and really looking forward to working with you. I hope that you'll stay here for a long time! I'll always be there if you need me ;)
<3 <3
Finally your meet the staff thread :D (also my favourite animals are cats not tigers :0)
Oh xd
However, you will always be my favorite tiger. :thumbsup: (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci