• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get rid of lobby games?

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
You can't exactly just ask if MCSG should be rid of it. From all I know everyone luvs it ;-;

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, everyone loves it because of that OP chest route. I like it, too. But as soon as they get rid of the blimp, it'll become underplayed. But I'd still take the risk. Please, don't remove Lobby Games, just patch the blimp. THANKS! :3

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, everyone loves it because of that OP chest route. I like it, too. But as soon as they get rid of the blimp, it'll become underplayed. But I'd still take the risk. Please, don't remove Lobby Games, just patch the blimp. THANKS! :3
I rarely ever see anyone get on the blimp on it. The map will remain popular even if they remove it. I mean the patched the OP route on SG4 and it's still often played.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
I rarely ever see anyone get on the blimp on it. The map will remain popular even if they remove it. I mean the patched the OP route on SG4 and it's still often played.
I don't really know an OP route on SG4.. And.. Ehm, it's not about who gets on the blimp, it's that EVERYONE goes east on lobby games. I love the map, really. Only that you get killed if you go there.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wrong section. Wrong to get rid of my favorite map. :p

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
They would only get rid of the map if it became underplayed or there were OP items on it. They should just fix the blimp because I think that is a pretty OP place, but other than that I don't see what is so bad about the map. It's also a great map to do the no weapon challenge on because you can push people off into the void :p

Miniman8mypie

Tribute
Reaction score
Lobby Games is a great map, but it serves a better purpose to be a lobby, as a hunger games map it isn't that good.

I think it should be removed!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
NO! Lobby Games is beautipurrrr especially Chad's face at spawn.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Please no no no! I love that map. I think there is rarely a good reason to remove a map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci