• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

!@!@!@:Get rid of donator privalges:@!@!@!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorkyle

Spectator
Reaction score
Im so mad right now here is my story.

I was in a game and i got kicked by some error on the server the server restarted i spent about 30 minutes trying different servers to get in i finally got in a server with my friend 3 seconds left to start i joined and i got kicked by a donor when i was on the battle field AGAIN anyway my point is that EU and US iron donator's shouldn't be able to kick someone from the lobby :mad:

deeman193

Spectator
Reaction score
yes they should. as a donar i think that if this really bothers you DONATE ok i had the same problem as you and i donated, because i wanted to help the server pay, and so i wont get kicked

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
there is a simple way to solve this problem, donate your self, the lowest amount you can donate is $10, which is nothing to be honest. Else just deal with it, errors happen, the restarts are to alleviate a really bad bug, and donors should get something for helping out right?

Warriorkyle

Spectator
Reaction score
not everyone can donate you know :p i cant afford to donate every like month or what so ever

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
in that, case deal with it, if it were not for donators you wouldn't have dedicated servers to play on. I have the same problem as you. get kicked for donor and can't donate myself due to financial issue, and do you see me complain?

Warriorkyle

Spectator
Reaction score
in that, case deal with it, if it were not for donators you wouldn't have dedicated servers to play on. I have the same problem as you. get kicked for donor and can't donate myself due to financial issue, and do you see me complain?
But i did say only for iron donor and OmniFlare i think your being entirely rude to me and i don't find that very nice

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
You do have your opinion, but i believe i am being to the point with my posts, which may come off as sounding harsh and rude even, but trust me I not trying to come off as rude. It sometimes is necessary to sound harsh to get the point across. now if i had started calling you names i'd understand your viewpoint of my coming off as rude.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
You have to look at it this way, running the servers costs a lot of money, and with out any special privileges most people are not going to donate for now the only privilege is the ability to get into any game. Though i would assume when newer privileges come out the abiity to join a full server will be a higher donor privilege rather than all three ranks of donors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci