• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming Mouse for PVP

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
Well I found just in my experience, that Razer do not work well but SteelSeries have done a nice job. Logitech is also nice though.
I found my experience, that steel series don't work well but razer have done a nice job.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Optical and laser: I find the difference to be very unimportant for gaming. My lazer mouse goes up to 16,400 DPI, something an optical mouse can't do. But seriously, what is the freaking point of any DPI over 5,000?

Axle3_piehunter

Tribute
Reaction score
I myself have a Razer Naga Hex, but i use it because it fits snug in my giant ass hand, and that is why i enjoy having a large mouse. And the side buttons to switch between slot 1 & 2 are amazing for using the fishing rod to combo :)

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I personally do not use gaming equipment. I am fine with random desktop gear.

Britsh

Platinum
Reaction score
I suggest you SteelSeries Sensei. And you should not buy too expensive mice, they may just not like your hand. Need it to be of a certain severity, which again like you must be certain togoshi click which you like. Don't lean on someone's opinion, buy what you like and hand. :D

DeOptiC

Tribute
Reaction score
Well for me mouse is not important. I use a microsoft mouse and i beated all players in a clan war..

So its all about your pvp traning ;)

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Well for me mouse is not important. I use a microsoft mouse and i beated all players in a clan war..

So its all about your pvp traning ;)
For me, the mouse is everything. Clicking speed, is everything. If you want a decent gaming mouse, try the "Razer Naga 2014". It's what I've got, here is a picture of mine:

~Vanth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci