• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Games

DctrCluck

Tribute
Reaction score
I think adding more games to the server would be more interesting that the original games that you guys have now.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
not everyone plays those games...

Edit: like most people wont even think about playing the gamemodes that you're thinkin of, the ones we have now barely get played.

DctrCluck

Tribute
Reaction score
not everyone plays those games...

Edit: like most people wont even think about playing the gamemodes that you're thinkin of, the ones we have now barely get played.
Because the game are kind of boring playing the same ones everyday, I think adding new ones would be more fun for the community.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Skywars for example, I think some people will enjoy skywars or make the games and have players test them to see what they think about the games.
Yeah Skywars honestly would be really fun imo :)

Wurmie

Career
Reaction score
i think one of the main reasons the minigames arent working right now is because they try to be like hypixel and hive with "fun" games like deadly descent, when people come here for pvp. if they added stuff like skywars, 1v1s, maybe a kohi ffa etc and improved the UHC i think they would attract a decent playerbase

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci