• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gamer Talk VS MCSG So called "Abuse": The difference

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, so A lot of people think I am "cocky" and I say things like "rekt" and "ez" and so on.
And yesterday I was on EU and I was in A game with AustinHg. I killed him in deathmatch and won the game. while I was in the game, there was A team of 4. and I killed all of them, and after i did I said "Rekt"
And "Ez". after I won the game Austin told me he was reporting me. I said, "For what?" He replied, "Abusing other players." That's what made me post this thread. So the staff can actually see the correct difference.
So, rule no.2 of MCSG says not to disrespect or harrass any players. It gives us 2 examples:
"
Example:
  1. [User], you suck at minecraft.
  2. [User] is a hacking noob."
So, readers, I'd Like to ask you A question. Does "Rekt", "eZ", "GG10", and "l2p" take any place in that thread? Nope.
Now, let's go over what some of the staff think is abuse, but actually isn't.
If you were to say "Rekt", "eZ", "GG10", and/or "L2p" to A person, and they threaten to report you (Yes, you will encounter people like these if you say these sometimes.), Tell them to go read the rules and educate themselves. Lol I'm just kidding. Tell them that saying "Rekt", "eZ", "GG10", and/or "L2p" to A person is not abuse, it is normal gamer (Or minecraft pvp :p) talk and should not be taken seriously, especially by the moderators, and up. That is how I got banned for the first time, because I said gg in chat after killing A moderator. I'm unbanned now, btw.
So, that is the difference between Actual abuse and just normal Gamer talk. Remember, this is my theory of this, so yeah. It may be entirely different from yours.

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
"Example:
  1. [User], you suck at minecraft.
  2. [User] is a hacking noob."
The key word here is "Example". saying the words 'rekt' or 'ez' is actually pretty much the same as the first example, and can really enrage many people here at MCSG. I am pretty sure constant use of this type of language / attitude to others, is bannable under the account of 'Abuse'.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
You can say rekt, as it only describes your successful performance in the fight. However, saying ez or l2p is abuse, as saying ez means they are easy to beat and bad. To say l2p (learn to play) is essentially saying they don't know how to play even though you know they do know how. So you're in a sense saying they are so bad it looks just about like they don't know how to play. I do say these things sometimes to big teams and hackers but nobody else. To do it after 1v1s appears as very cocky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci