• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Gamemode Spotlight - Survival Bingo Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score

Leaderboard

Hello again everyone, and welcome to the leaderboard post of Gamemode Spotlight, Survival Bingo edition! Since there are no player submission contests this month, we will be adding up all the scores each week and posting them on this thread. Keep it bookmarked to be caught up with where you are ranked!

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4 [Final]

Not on the leaderboard? Don't worry! Throughout the month, we will be hosting more sessions, so you still have a chance to catch up! Below, you can find the scheduling for the rest of the month.

Prizes:

1st Place - $25 worth of MCGamer store items and forum medal

2nd Place - $25 worth of MCGamer store items and forum medal

3rd Place - $25 worth of MCGamer store items and forum medal​

Questions?

Feel free to message Vanicle or Kyle if you have specific questions! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Special thanks to the Gamemode Spotlight crew for helping out! Especially Freshly, Tiger , TotalDramaTony , and FaithIndie for hosting and helping with scores.

Last edited:

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I'm still so sad. Once the game was over I realized there were 2 challenges I could complete.
Anyway, GG everyone!

Good luck next week :)

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I'm second? Not too bad. Watch out, Croe! >;]

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
You guys are actually tied for 3rd :)

There are a LOT of people tied, so making it to the next few Gamemode Spotlights could make a ton of difference!
What if people tie in the top 3, do they both get the medal?

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
What if people tie in the top 3, do they both get the medal?
If something like that happens, we'll figure out a tiebreaker. Although, it's never happened before in our tournaments since certain people will miss sessions towards the end and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci