• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Gamemode Spotlight - Battlegrounds Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score

Leaderboard

(Click the image for scores and full leaderboard)

Winners

Congrats to the top 3 Battlegrounds participants iggy6363 , croe97 , and Lebron12 ! They will each be receiving $25 credit to spend at the MCGamer store and forum medals. We will be editing in a preview of the forum medals tomorrow! (sorry, I’ve been super busy with schoolwork!)

Thank you!

With the end of April comes the end of our Gamemode Spotlight for Battlegrounds. Throughout the course of the 4 weeks, we had over 100 players participate in our tournaments and we are adding a new map to this gametype Porte Orange! We’d like to thank everyone who participated by coming to our events or sending user tips or maps.

Next time

Each 3 months will be the end of one season of Gamemode Spotlight. The next month, we will be having a break to reevaluate this event and add any suggestions/improvements you guys would like to see! Hopefully, we will be establishing a time for EU participants. Other than additional time zones, please feel free to comment your thoughts and ideas on how to make this community event even greater!

Questions?

Feel free to message Vanicle or Kyle if you have specific questions! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor. Battleground baes signing out.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Another great spotlight! Thank you guys for putting so much work into it! :)

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Good game everyone! Had tons of fun. Can't wait for the next event. iggy6363 was an absolute monster right from the start.

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ahhhhh 4th...
So close
It was a really fun spotlight to do congrats everyone!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Two things. I got 9th from only attending 1 session?! Whooo! XD

Second, my name has been back to Ceroria for a month now. Is there a way that could be changed back? c:

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats on everyone! Wish I would've attended more sessions, until the next Gamemode Spotlight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci