• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gamemakers

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
People who become the Gamemakers would just try and kill people they don't like, it would encourage "targeting" and giving them more power, then again there are the innocent people c: who just want to play but targeters would get in the way... right?

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
Although it would be interesting, I don't see this ever being implemented. The maturity level of the MCG player base is just not high enough for there to ever be a Gamemaker system that features players as the gamemakers. Targeting is already a very big problem and this would probably be a change for the worse.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
I feel that it's too much work, and there isn't really a big reason to add this to be honest. If this was to be added, I think you would need to have applications, so you could get people that are trustworthy :)

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
seems good except a lot of people come to MCSG to PvP mainly, just in a hunger games format.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci