• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaia: The New Earth

SImon Sealey

Survivor
Reaction score
This looks decent, the map so far looks good, very very small map from the looks of it. Nice trailer

Reaction score
Looks great :D The main problem I can see is that bashers will knock people off at the start for easy kills

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Seems like the game would be super short. Players falling into the void left and right. Games would be over in a matter of minutes. Doesn't seem like it would have much PvP'able area. However, this looks amazing! I love the detailing! This would be the kind of thing that would adapt into a great adventure map. I just don't think it would go over well as an SG map.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Looks absolutely fantastic, but it seems like the actual gameplay would be... Well... Absolute crap. Just my opinion

Hifey

Spectator
Reaction score
Seems like the game would be super short. Players falling into the void left and right. Games would be over in a matter of minutes. Doesn't seem like it would have much PvP'able area. However, this looks amazing! I love the detailing! This would be the kind of thing that would adapt into a great adventure map. I just don't think it would go over well as an SG map.
Ah but the actual main space station has 2 layers, as well as going on top of it and is quite large with lots of hiding places, as well as a platform to the ship which then adds more space, only if you're really daring are you to venture forth onto the parkour challenges :)

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Ah but the actual main space station has 2 layers, as well as going on top of it and is quite large with lots of hiding places, as well as a platform to the ship which then adds more space, only if you're really daring are you to venture forth onto the parkour challenges :)
Necro :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci