• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaia: The New Earth

Stroved

Spectator
Reaction score
Awkward Gamers proudly presents a Gaia!
Lore:
The Earth has met its demise. Humanity has spread across the stars in order to start a new life. The G.S.S was once a thriving Space Station, but when the asteroid hit, life became chaos. The last hope you have is to be get onto the G.S.S Carrier ship in order to reach new Earth... But there's a problem... There is only one space left!
You must fight for your space on the ship to insure your freedom and your life.It's up to you now to be victorious, life or death, it's up to you.
Download:
NOTE: If you are downloading this map to play, you will need a plugin to fill the chests. Also, if you upload this to Youtube or any other website (of your lets play), please link back to our Youtube (http://youtube.com/awkwardgamers), thank you!​
[Please do not copy this map/Re-upload this project]
Thank you everyone!
- The Awkward Gamers
(This is a repost from the Planet Minecraft SG contest, but we decided to release it here too.)

Screenies:

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Pretty cool looking map, I recall playing it one time on the PMC servers. Fell off into the void and died :p

Stroved

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow dude, this is seriously good! Protip: Don't say it took 3 days to make, even if it was done by a large team. 3 days is generally considered a too short amount of time to spend on an SG map.

Haha yeah I guess. I've removed that part now!

Pretty cool looking map, I recall playing it one time on the PMC servers. Fell off into the void and died :p

I think it was uploaded when the competition was in the last stages -- we came 10th in total and now want to show you guys!

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just.. AWESOME. This looks like such a great map to play on, good job!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci