• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FusionOe {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
I spent a long time making these for carnage and I would appreciate if you guys could your thread. Ceroria

Bxnjamin

Spectator
Reaction score

Minecraft ID: MattyBVlogs
Past IGNS:https://namemc.com/s?MattyBvlogs [In 8 days, im changing]
Kills: 400-500
Wins: 18ish [I've just started actually playing the game seriously again.]
Donor: No rank. Dont trust paypal lmao
Last Clan: Wasn't officially on the website, but we participated in events and stuff. I was co leader for a few months.
Skype(Optional): Already got it :p
Do You Meet The Requirements Above?
Why Do You Want to Join FusionOe?
(Explain Briefly): I have a strong leadership skill which i think puts me over many other people. I know what i am doing when it comes to things like being in a clan. Respect is always the #1 thing when it comes to anything with people being around you at all times. I have the odd times where I just stop playing games in general, because im not having fun. Ive only been playing for like 4ish weeks from a 3 month break haha So if you beat me badly, don't think im terrible! Thanks.

iTzSoEazy

Spectator
Reaction score
- Please be active and get to know us before you apply -
Minecraft ID:
iTzSoEazy
Past IGNS: MLG_Bmx,MLGPlayz,iBeaturRank,and present is iTzSoEazy
Kills: 100
Wins:1738
Donor:
None
Last Clan: This One But Im Applying Again Because My Minecraft Name is No Longer iBeaturRank anymore Myles :D
Skype(Optional): chris.bros3
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? yes
Why Do You Want to Join FusionOe?(Explain Briefly): its me Myles iBeaturRank can you put me in the clan because i changed my minecraft name to iTzSoEazy so yea and made a new account in this website so yea :D

Last edited:

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
Hello! I am sorry to inform you but because there has not been a message in the last thirty days on your clan thread, I will have to lock your thread. If you would like it to be unlocked, please private message me. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci