• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Further Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrakgames

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Since some of the updates are taking longer than I expected, it might be helpful to explain what's going on.
Right now, our API is a bit overloaded due to some of the tasks being ran on the system, therefore all the game servers should be reporting in a "locked" state to prevent loss of data.
We're working on the issue, and the website should remain stable since we've disabled the statistics/servers page until the operation is complete.
Well why can't I join any servers. It doesn't even let me look at what servers are avalible so please hurry and fix this problem!

piep999

Tribute
Reaction score
I and a friend of me had some problems with crafting swords. Is this issue an effect from the update?

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
Does this mean that the server lag will get fixed? I sure hope so! Thanks devs in advance!

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
why cant i add a server ?! i put the server IP but it says "Cant resolve hostname" and i cant join. HELP ! :(
It seems that this is a big problem faced by many people. Try direct connecting. You can check this website to see which servers are in lobby or whatever state.

Maxx10680

Diamond
Reaction score
I won a game 30mins ago and it never counted on the leaderboards

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
The optimizations are done, we will be addressing bugs later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci