• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fun computer games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Club Penguin, very fun game play and absolutely amazing graphics! I suggest you try it out, I haven't stopped playing since I first tried it! ;)

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
Assassins creed, APB reloaded, bully scholarship edition, chivalry, counter strike 1, counter strike 2, counter strike remake, counter strike 3, garrys mod, gotham city impostors, far cry 3, Gta 4, half life, half life 2, half life deathmatch, half life episode 1, half life episode 2, killing floor, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, plants vs zombies, portal, portal 2, realm of the mad god, sims 3, team fortress 2 or terraria...

or I'm naming most of my steam games ;)

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
The total war series! They are an amazing blend of RTS elements along turn-based grand strategy.>:)

BazzBerry

Survivor
Reaction score
Guild Wars 2 is a great game. If anyone here plays, let me know, I'd love a buddy to play with.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
The only other game for PC that I really play aside from Minecraft is League of Legends. If your a strategy-type game fan, I recommend it.

Also, there are a bunch of fun flash games on Nitrome.com, and they're free.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Game Dev Tycoon, but I'm not sure you'll be interested. You didn't really tell us which genre you liked.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Club Penguin, very fun game play and absolutely amazing graphics! I suggest you try it out, I haven't stopped playing since I first tried it! ;)
Lol, I played the crap out of that game when I was younger.

I sometimes go back and play it, but the horrible grammar of everybody that plays on it makes me want to smash my head into a trash compactor, also my membership ran out, and you can't really do much on that game if you're not a member. :p

EDIT: Now to the original subject, I have one problem here:

TF2 is my favorite game of ALL TIME, it's free, but it's a shooter. :/

I would recommend it to anybody, even if you don't like shooters, cause it's pretty wacky and it's not like the average COD or Battlefield type of shooter. ;)

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Lol, I played the crap out of that game when I was younger.

I sometimes go back and play it, but the horrible grammar of everybody that plays on it makes me want to smash my head into a trash compactor, also my membership ran out, and you can't really do much on that game if you're not a member. :p

EDIT: Now to the original subject, I have one problem here:

TF2 is my favorite game of ALL TIME, it's free, but it's a shooter. :/

I would recommend it to anybody, even if you don't like shooters, cause it's pretty wacky and it's not like the average COD or Battlefield type of shooter. ;)
But TF2 is a special shooter! Cuz its free! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci