• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fullbright Mod (ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a Mac. It's perfectly fine. Are you sure you have your brightness turned all the way up? Also, if you don't have an iMac and you use a non Mac monitor, do you have your Monitors brightness all the way up?
Yes.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
Um, how would anyone even be able to tell if you're using FullBright in the first place (besides if you record)

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I request that people are allowed to use the full bright mod only. I back up my request with the problem that HP, Toshiba etc. have brighter screen settings allowing them to see more. Mac computers on the other hand have very dark screens and it is very hard to see anything in the dark. So i just ask if people are allowed to use it for this reason, and this reason only.
There are situations where an area is designed to be dark, and FullBright ruins that. I say no.
plus not everyone can download a fullbright mod, which would give you an advantage over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci