• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Full Diamond Armor

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be possible to make a texture pack that gives Iron or Leather or any other type of armor the same appearance as Diamond? Also, the GUI, that could be changed to where all armor units appear the exact same.
His armour bar is 10/10 or 20/20

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
My most is when me and Hidingninja played SG2 and corn refilled twice and he took pink wool and I took all the other tier 2's that we knew about. The other two people were just Steves (This was before Baccas & Bajans existed) that were stuck in redstone/traps. In total, we had a diamond chestplate, diamond boots, and two diamond swords. This adds up to 16 diamonds, our all time record!!!!

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
I've gotten diamond boots and helm, also a diamond sword on Survival Kingdom. 11 Diamonds is total!

MrFluffleupagus

Tribute
Reaction score
I made a diamond chest, diamond boots, and we also had 2 extra diamond swords from people we killed. (3 swords in total.) So that's 18 diamond + the 3 extra we had. So 21. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci