• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Frozen Wasteland - Survival Games Map

DiamondCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
looks awesome! im not a huge fan of snowy maps but this looks like it'd be fun to play! I love how you have to go down the tower at corn so maybe less people will go for the chests and just take off running at start. well done!

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised! It is a very nice looking map!

Reaction score
I really don't get why people are saying this map is good because it isn't. Maybe they haven't downloaded it but the screenshots are sub par anyway. Here is the truth the terraforming is not good enough in many places, you can see the spheres you have placed alot of the time. The map is too empty, there aren't enough structures or anything much at all for that matter. The building are unfilled and empty, could you not be bothered to put anything in them? In all the places I checked including the corn you have placed trapped chests which won't be filled.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not enough builds, spheres are obvious in some areas, and builds are nothing special. Seems like a worse version of Treacherous Heights.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
I think your builds just need a bit more detail to make the map look special and stand out.

Reaction score
I must say this map looks amazing at a glance! Although from the pics it seems a little empty. :)

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Map review!

Im not too sure about this map tbh.. I really like the idea and the majority of the builds look great.. but some are just a bit dissapointing and rather awkward looking..

Largely the terraforming looks great but the bit at the edge of the map looks a bit gawky in my opinion..

I'm pretty conflicted on this map, some of it is great but then other parts are pretty meh.. I give it a 5/10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci