• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Frozen Wasteland - Survival Games Map

iPerro

Spectator
Reaction score

With Frozen Wasteland we wanted to use what survival games is best known for and make it beautiful. When exploring the map you will find vast, interesting landscapes dotted with fantastic structures designed by our very able team. We also wanted to capture the tension and excitement the starting rush brings and prolong it as much as possible. To do this we have made it so that the contestants must battle their way down a tower before being released into the outside world. From there it is up to them where they explore, but they wont be disappointed.

We wanted to put a lot more into the map but we were short on time as we started building too late. We also had quite a few members go on holiday which really knocked the build as we are such a small team.

Creators of Map:

iPerro
Sr_Pollen77
Ignacio_DxD

-------------------------------------------
-Countless Chests
-Anvils
-Hidden Enchantment Table
-24 podiums
-Traps
-Many surprises

Screenshots:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pa560rb8pvslbk7/Frozen+Wasteland.zip

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
This map looks amazing
I really wished that being in a team/being an active person in the forums didn't effect the chances of the map getting accepted :/

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Seems cool. Like a combination of SG5 and Treacherous Heights.
Good job, my friend. :)

iPerro

Spectator
Reaction score
Sarchikani It is characterized by having a lot of snow and it makes that goal much more in the world created? Buccaneers my map on the server?

electromeerkat

Survivor
Reaction score
This is honestly one of the best looking maps I've seen from a less well know guy(s) but i have an issue with the massive mountain because that looks quite big so i want to know if there's anything hidden in it because if not its only purpose is looks which would make me sad because of the amount of waste potential.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci