• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Frozen Solace

How's the map so far? (No trolls please)

• Total voters

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
I added a lot of traps... Heheheh and chests that could fool x-rayers and players using Chest FInder.

**EDIT** Chests are not in common locations.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Frozen Solace= Frozen Solar= Solar Frost

The name is too Solar Frostish. I really like the ship, stuck in the ice, but the terraforming is really crappy. The tower thingy looks ugly. I don't want to sound rude or anything, but I honestly don't think another snow themed map will make it into the servers. There's already Terweran, Solar Frost and SG5.

And wasn't it too confident to say "Is this MCSG worth?" "Is this Yogscast worth?" "Is this Vareide worth?", isn't it? ;)

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm glad you like my ship! Oh, I'm sorry my terraforming sucks in your eyes. :( I will try to get better at it. This is my first MCSG map. Are you serious? Dang it, well then I can change my map TO ALL GRASS :D. Nah, I'm just gonna continue it anyway. :p But thanks for your feedback I appreciate it!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I was a bit rude there. I do like this map and the terraforming is actually good (your first map) ;)

I wish you good luck, and I would love to help you with it ;)

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
MOOAAARRR buildings, MOOOAAARRR less dullness, MOOOAAAARRR DDEEETTAAAIILLL.

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
This definitely has potential! Keep it up by adding some more structures, detail, chest, etc and you might be able to make it :D

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
I;m adding way more detal and structures. Thanks for the positive feedback!

scoutcallie

Tribute
Reaction score
I really like it, I do, but I suggest putting some type of structure that really stands out. Something that gives the whole map purpose!

scoutcallie

Tribute
Reaction score
Well a castle is a castle. I mean something more "Original" Like for example one of the current MCSG maps has a dragon on top of the highest mountain. That's somethings that makes me go wow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci