• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Friends you met through MCGamer

Metalclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry for the doublepost, but I have a super short list, cause I only chose the people I actually talked to a little or alot in this time

DarkFyr (MyrkrBrandr ;) )
Kingbutcess
Giggity69Goo
Captain | Lqzer
TheCakeMC (EpicNessISMe)
everybody who I played with in phoenix US and some of au
everybody who liked playing with me in the clans I was in
The list continues the are da real MVP's OG MLG noscopers 420 blaze it

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm bored so here we go:

RedtailDaemon ~ One of the nicest people I have ever met, you've helped me through so much and I can't thank you enough! <3

no1boss ~ Jeremy my kiwi lad, you've been one of my oldest friends and hopefully you don't lose your Gold Nova c;.

RedMarzBarz_ ~ Nat you're probably the most relaxed guy I have ever met and you always know how to cheer people up c:.

not_pearl_bubbletea ~ Pearllll we need to talk more ;c You'll always be better than Ethan <3

_Thermalrage_ ~ Tyson mate, you led one of my most favourite clans and definitely the most chill person I know ;p

GlimmerJay ~ Hollywolly I doubt you'll read this but you have been one of the kindest people I have met and you've helped me get through so much. <3

AMooseMan3 ~ Ill never forget you bae

All my other friends: (I don't have enough time to write something for all of you ;p)

PizzaSauceMC
barnaby13
Niqhtlights
WinniePlaysMC
Palirock
EctoplasmicNinja
Thekaiser
naypan
Beat_Boxed
hi

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm bored so here we go:

RedtailDaemon ~ One of the nicest people I have ever met, you've helped me through so much and I can't thank you enough! <3

no1boss ~ Jeremy my kiwi lad, you've been one of my oldest friends and hopefully you don't lose your Gold Nova c;.

RedMarzBarz_ ~ Nat you're probably the most relaxed guy I have ever met and you always know how to cheer people up c:.

not_pearl_bubbletea ~ Pearllll we need to talk more ;c You'll always be better than Ethan <3

_Thermalrage_ ~ Tyson mate, you led one of my most favourite clans and definitely the most chill person I know ;p

GlimmerJay ~ Hollywolly I doubt you'll read this but you have been one of the kindest people I have met and you've helped me get through so much. <3

AMooseMan3 ~ Ill never forget you bae

All my other friends: (I don't have enough time to write something for all of you ;p)

PizzaSauceMC
barnaby13
Niqhtlights
WinniePlaysMC
Palirock
EctoplasmicNinja
Thekaiser
naypan
Beat_Boxed
LaddddddddGoat cx

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone doing it, so I might as well give it a shot.

Jordstar3479 You bow spamming god. You were the leader of by far the best clan that I've ever been in and we seriously need to talk way more. Awesome player, awesome person I just can't even c: Ima better spammer lol

CrispDesire We've only talked for roughly 1-2 months and you're already one of the best people I've ever met here c: The way you structure you posts makes me so jelly and it's great how we have the same opinions on most things!*cough cough some players ;)*

AGFire2013 Legit rowing goddess in the making right here. You're knowledge and humour of rowing just cracks me up every time and talking to you just makes my day a lot better ^-^ Hope to see you as a staff member soon :)

branone Wish you played more often ;-; Miss the day. Please come back. You're were one, if not the best mod, that has ever worked with MCGamer. The branone days must come back sooner or later.

JM8888 Wow you are so bad that you don't even use forums. I guess you kinda kewl, but bad player lol </3

Here are some other people who I wish to talk to more:

WinniePlaysMC serena2212 @Ican'tfindCindaybecauseI'mbad Baeeeessssss~
Miner9823 Let's talk some time!
FireworkMaster9 For sure an awesome Pokemon player and one of my first forum buddy one the forums :) Vs me sometime ;D
RedMarzBarz_ Asians unite!
RedtailDaemon You seem pretty chill ^_^ Let's talk more

If I couldn't mention you or want to get know me better, just message me on the forums. Love to make friends c:

EDIT: This took legit 2 hours .-. I had to type it all on an iPad and my internet kept cutting.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score

Jordstar3479 You bow spamming god. You were the leader of by far the best clan that I've ever been in and we seriously need to talk way more. Awesome player, awesome person I just can't even c: Ima better spammer lol

CrispDesire We've only talked for roughly 1-2 months and you're already one of the best people I've ever met here c: The way you structure you posts makes me so jelly and it's great how we have the same opinions on most things!*cough cough some players ;)*

AGFire2013 Legit rowing goddess in the making right here. You're knowledge and humour of rowing just cracks me up every time and talking to you just makes my day a lot better ^-^ Hope to see you as a staff member soon :)

branone Wish you played more often ;-; Miss the day. Please come back. You're were one, if not the best mod, that has ever worked with MCGamer. The branone days must come back sooner or later.

JM8888 Wow you are so bad that you don't even use forums. I guess you kinda kewl, but bad player lol </3

FireworkMaster9 For sure an awesome Pokemon player and one of my first forum buddy one the forums :) Vs me sometime ;D

If I couldn't mention you or want to get know me better, just message me on the forums. Love to make friends c:

EDIT: This took legit 2 hours .-. I had to type it all on an iPad and my internet kept cutting.
Thank you for mentioning me in your friends list!! It means alot. We need to call soon. :)

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score

Add me back on Skype m8 you awesome Asian ;-; #AsiansUnite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci