• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FREE Terraformed map!

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
This sound like quite an idea and something very kind on your part but I feel as if you do the terraforming you'll be doing the whole map seeing terraforming is something that they take into consideration when it comes to submitting a map.

Simey

Career
Reaction score
This sound like quite an idea and something very kind on your part but I feel as if you do the terraforming you'll be doing the whole map seeing terraforming is something that they take into consideration when it comes to submitting a map.
Teamwork my friend! I'm just helping out like any other player in a build team :)

I'll send this your way during the weekend! Buckle up people, I want to see some awesome buildings! :rolleyes:

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
This is a great idea! I have noticed that much maps lack terraforming and I think you could help that cause!

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
Teamwork my friend! I'm just helping out like any other player in a build team :)

I'll send this your way during the weekend! Buckle up people, I want to see some awesome buildings! :rolleyes:
Ha, I like that answer, I would love a terraformed map :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci