• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FREE Terraformed map!

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

After my Holiday Resort project was abolished, I kind of gave building a break..
Building the map was a great adventure and to reach the servers was a priviledge. This is where my new project comes in..
Recently, I've seen a lot of people have been put off from making maps since custom terrain is a big part (if not the biggest part!) in the creation of a map.. and all they want to do is build, build, build! So I thought I'd help out by giving you the pre-terraformed land to allow you to jump right into your building needs, haha.

What do you think of the idea? Would it really help the building community grow?

Give me your feedback! :cool:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
That sounds amazing!

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Sounds time consuming, but is something a lot of people will appriciate for sure :D If you need any help with it, tell me, I can do quite a bit of terraforming myself, and I feel like using it for something, search up "Cliffside Bliss", and you'll see some of the terraforming I can do ;) Anyway good luck with this!

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I heard you mention this ages ago c;
I personally think it would be great, as there are many skilled builders out there, who now have a chance to make a map.

I say no. I feel that someone should make all components of their map themselves. I understand why people want this as terraforming isn't the easiest thing to do or understand.
I don't see how this isn't like a build team. Someone does terraforming, and others build on it. Most maps are built by more than one person, so this would be like that.

One issue with this is, that only one map with that terraforming can get into the server (unless their completely different styles) as mcsg wouldn't be filled up with maps with all the same terraforming. Therefore using this would most likely lower the chances of the map getting onto the server.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Not too bad, I would certianly like to give doing some builds on a pre-terraformed map a go. I reckon you give a pre terraformed map, a theme and two weeks to build whatever. Then a competition and the best one is added!

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I mean, I for one would certainly make use of that if you chose to do so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci