• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] Pro Custom YT Thumbnails/Text Editing Shop!

shade7G

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail:Orange
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod):Screenshot
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype):Yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): No
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^):Big Bottom Cartoon Font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):Yes
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes, CS5
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?:nothing
  12. Your full MC IGN:shade7G

theabacaman

Survivor
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Green and black
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): minecraft screenshot on mcsg of like the sun or somethink with shaders
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): no
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): i dont even know what that is but surprise me
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Forte Font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): no
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): yes but i dont know ow to use
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): yes
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: no
  12. Your full MC IGN: theabacaman

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Blue, Red
  1. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Shaders mod
  2. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? If its not to much yes please
  3. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  4. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  5. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Minecraftory Font: http://www.dafont.com/minercraftory.font
  6. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  7. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): No thanks
  8. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): No
  9. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): No
  10. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Insted of my username, Please could you put MinecraftGamerz
  11. Your full MC IGN: Byran123456789

Thank you!

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Blue.
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): A minecraft screenshot, possibly SG4.
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes.
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes.
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Minecraftory font please.
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yes please, not sure what you mean by deal though :p.
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes.
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes.
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Could it be along the lines of MCSG with Skyfire? (The name of my channel)
  12. Your full MC IGN: K3nnyrulez
accepted! Ill see what can do!

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail:Orange
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod):Screenshot
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype):Yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): No
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^):Big Bottom Cartoon Font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):Yes
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes, CS5
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?:nothing
  12. Your full MC IGN:shade7G
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Green and black
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): minecraft screenshot on mcsg of like the sun or somethink with shaders
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): i dont even know what that is but surprise me
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Forte Font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): no
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): yes but i dont know ow to use
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): yes
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: no
  12. Your full MC IGN: theabacaman
Both accepted! Ill see what i can do!

ExciteFame

Tribute
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail:Aqua blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod):Shaders
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no):Yes
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^):Surprise me
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no):no
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):no
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no):no
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.):Yes
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?:No thanks
  12. Your full MC IGN:ExciteFame

Flaming_leaf

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail:Green
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): SG1 cornucopia
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype):yes please!
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no):yes please!
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^):NFS
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): No thanks!
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):no thanks!
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes!
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes please!
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?:Thanks!
  12. Your full MC IGN: flaming_leaf

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail:Aqua blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod):Shaders
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no):Yes
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^):Surprise me
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no):no
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):no
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no):no
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.):Yes
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?:No thanks
  12. Your full MC IGN:ExciteFame
Accepted! <3 ill see what i can do :p

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail:Green
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): SG1 cornucopia
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype):yes please!
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no):yes please!
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^):NFS
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): No thanks!
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):no thanks!
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes!
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes please!
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?:Thanks!
  12. Your full MC IGN: flaming_leaf
Declined, sorry, the last place is reserved for someone special.

HNLxHIGames

Survivor
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: exactly like the 4th thumbnail
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): same thing asss the 4th
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): just like how you mde it in 4th
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes exactly like the 4th one
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):nop
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^):
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no):exactly like th 4th thumbnail please <3
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no):yes
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): no just post it on here
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: tank you I love you sm atm
  12. Your full MC IGN: HNLxHIGaming

GlaceCrafting

Spectator
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Surprise me :)
  7. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yes
  8. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): yes
  9. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): yes
  10. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: no
  11. Your full MC IGN: Gluc0se

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci