• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] Pro Custom YT Thumbnails/Text Editing Shop!

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: White
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Basic color with textures
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): No thanks
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Any you feel that is good.
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): No thanks
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): No thanks
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): No
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Umm theres no need because I dont have photoshop
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: No thanks. Just a catchy plain and simple thumbnail
Challenge Accepted! ill try my best!

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
>*
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Green
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): I would like 3 mcsg maps w/ shaders combined at once , teweran sg 2 , survival games 4 , and moonlight lake
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes I would :3
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes , on the top right corner
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): You may pick. Which ever one that looks nice
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes please.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): No , I want it to last forever.
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): No I wish.
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes :D
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Can the text be " MCSG w/ Yured "
  12. Your full MC IGN: Yured

ToxicVen0m

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Blue please
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): teweran sg 2
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): can you add a raw fish somewhere on it please!
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^):Need For Speed Font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):no thanks
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): yes
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): both please
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: raw fish, my skin and text that reads " MSG w/ ToxicVenom
  12. Your full MC IGN:ToxicVen0m
*<

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Red
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Breeze island with shaders
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Erm... Whats that
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Airsteam
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yea
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): I do buts its a trial :p
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): No please
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Make it say MCSG w/Jess!
  12. Your full MC IGN:AviJess

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Minecraft screenshot of a sg map with shaders
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): any
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): no
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): sure
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: no
  12. Your full MC IGN: zalethar

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Dark Blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Minecraft with Shaders any MCSG map
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype):Yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Suprise me
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): The hobo one
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): No
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yes
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): No
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Nope
  12. Your full MC IGN: iMightTroll

Charlesyummyegg

Diamond
Reaction score
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! please provide Rossie's full MC IGN... :p and just so you know, 3D text wont look nice with that font, ill finish it, and show you, you can tell me what you think then :p
Thank you so much :D
Rossie's IGN is: rossiebalboa
And if it doesn't look nice in 3D text, I trust you to chose I font that looks nice with it :D

TheCrazyCookieHD

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Green or white
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Minecraft screenshot with shaders mod
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): yes
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Battleground
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): no
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): yes
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): yes CS5
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): up to you
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: nope
  12. Your full MC IGN: TheCrazyCookieHD

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: I would like cyan/aqua, blue (not too dark) and yellow.
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Screenshot of Moonlight lake corn at night.
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes pl0x.
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes pl0x.
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprise you): Stroke and Gradient Overlay would be really nice.
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?: Badaboom BB and default minecraft text font.
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): No thank you.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yes I would please.
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Not currently, but I am currently trying to get PhotoShop cs6.
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes pl0x.
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Can you please make the writing say "MCSG with Mr_Jaskirat".
  12. Your full MC IGN: Mr_Jaskirat.

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
>*
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): I would like 3 mcsg maps w/ shaders combined at once , teweran sg 2 , survival games 4 , and moonlight lake
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes I would :3
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes , on the top right corner
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): You may pick. Which ever one that looks nice
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes please.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): No , I want it to last forever.
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): No I wish.
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes :D
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Can the text be " MCSG w/ Yured "
  12. Your full MC IGN: Yured
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Blue please
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): teweran sg 2
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): can you add a raw fish somewhere on it please!
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^):Need For Speed Font
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):no thanks
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): yes
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): both please
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: raw fish, my skin and text that reads " MSG w/ ToxicVenom
  12. Your full MC IGN:ToxicVen0m
*<
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Red
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Breeze island with shaders
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Erm... Whats that
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Airsteam
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yea
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): I do buts its a trial :p
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): No please
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Make it say MCSG w/Jess!
  12. Your full MC IGN:AviJess
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Minecraft screenshot of a sg map with shaders
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): any
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): sure
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: no
  12. Your full MC IGN: zalethar
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Dark Blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Minecraft with Shaders any MCSG map
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype):Yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Suprise me
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): The hobo one
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): No
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yes
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): No
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Nope
  12. Your full MC IGN: iMightTroll
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Green or white
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Minecraft screenshot with shaders mod
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Battleground
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): no
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): yes
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): yes CS5
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): up to you
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: nope
  12. Your full MC IGN: TheCrazyCookieHD
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: I would like cyan/aqua, blue (not too dark) and yellow.
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Screenshot of Moonlight lake corn at night.
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes pl0x.
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes pl0x.
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprise you): Stroke and Gradient Overlay would be really nice.
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?: Badaboom BB and default minecraft text font.
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): No thank you.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yes I would please.
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Not currently, but I am currently trying to get PhotoShop cs6.
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes pl0x.
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Can you please make the writing say "MCSG with Mr_Jaskirat".
  12. Your full MC IGN: Mr_Jaskirat.
EVERYONE ACCPETED! I will PM everyone of you after i have finished the thumbnail.

ToxicVen0m

Diamond
Reaction score
These are soooo good. I really want to have another one when you are done. Seconds?
P.S. I can make you a cool intro and give you creds to your youtube

Vepitition

Survivor
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Diamond blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): I'd like the shaders mod with the texturepack faithful texture pack
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes I would
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): No
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer mobilizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): The one above me right now
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): yes put it as 1
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): yes
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: I'd like my guy to be holding a faithful gold and apple in my hand and me eating it
  12. Your full MC IGN: VeryonsGaming

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci