• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] LygerDesigns - Awesome Minecraft Graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hindsight

Name: Lauren
Minecraft IGN: hyperainbow
What You Want: Banner and Avatar if possible
How do you want your design? (Explain as much as you can, gives me a better idea of what you want): I want a Valleyside University background for the banner and some rad text that says hyperainbow SG+ and for the Avatar Just my skin waving
How Should I contact you? (If you want to contact me that's totally up to you): my skype is nothyperainbow
Anything else I should know?: Nope

_Kon

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Hunter
Minecraft IGN: KonixHD
What You Want: A banner and an avatar
How do you want your design? (Explain as much as you can, gives me a better idea of what you want): All designers choice except color wise, black and blue please.
How Should I contact you? (If you want to contact me that's totally up to you): Skype: hunter.moon7 or on Twitter (link in signature)
Anything else I should know?: Contact me on Skype before you start.

Thedarkemporer

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: I assume this is IRL name :p, so Zach
Minecraft IGN: Thedarkemporer (spelling mistake intended)
What You Want: Surprise me XD, seriously though, you can do what you want (I don't youtube)
How do you want your design? (Explain as much as you can, gives me a better idea of what you want): It has to have purple, and a cool pose
How Should I contact you? (If you want to contact me that's totally up to you): Feel free to message me if you have any questions through the forums
Anything else I should know?: Give. Me. Shades....

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Jared
Minecraft IGN: JaredxE
What You Want: A survival gamees thumbnail.
How do you want your design? (Explain as much as you can, gives me a better idea of what you want): I'll take anything as long as it's a unique creative style ;)
How Should I contact you? (If you want to contact me that's totally up to you): Business Skype: yoloyured143
Anything else I should know?: If you're putting ,"SG w/ JaredxE," Yes, this is for a channel revamp, I had graphics already but under the name 'Yured' my old account. This will be for my new account.

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Ssosme
Minecraft IGN: Ssosme
What You Want: Avatar
How do you want your design?: I want my character posing however you desire, whatever makes him look cooler. Have a background with trees and minecraft shades. Have the background be a light brownish colors.
How Should I contact you?: Just Mail me via conversation.
Anything else I should know?: Not to my knowledge.

StickyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Tom
Minecraft IGN: iSticky_
What You Want: A banner please with "Sticky"
How do you want your design? (Explain as much as you can, gives me a better idea of what you want): An MCSG Map background with 'Sticky' wrote on it with my skin please sir :)
How Should I contact you? (If you want to contact me that's totally up to you): Skype- StickyGamingHD
Anything else I should know?: Nope ;)

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, let me know when you are able to do some more as I see your queue is already full :) Needing a new Youtube Banner

Oscar90809080

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi can you make me a avartar i was wondering can you do 2 people i was wondering a diagnally line top right corner and to left bottom corner i was wondering on the top can you do
mc username: Ivanko20
bottom Oscar9080
mc username:Oscar9080
hope you reply ;)

Zoruhh

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zoruhh
What You Want: Youtube Banner
How do you want your design? (Explain as much as you can, gives me a better idea of what you want): I want me shooting a bow accross the text
How Should I contact you? (If you want to contact me that's totally up to you): skype: texan.hipster
Anything else I should know?: Nope :)

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Maso
Minecraft IGN: maso
What You Want: Banner, avatar and thumbnail if possible.
How do you want your design? (Explain as much as you can, gives me a better idea of what you want): Could the banner be something like this -(http://i.ytimg.com/vi/E31Us8fSLi0/maxresdefault.jpg) but the color based around red, and could my player please be holding a Brick - (http://goo.gl/w8tqhN). And for the avatar possibly just similar to the banner just with out my name in it. :)
How Should I contact you? (If you want to contact me that's totally up to you): My skype is juicymaso, feel free to add me.
Anything else I should know?: i love u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci