• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Free] IPlayMineCr4ft's art

Is my art good?

• Total voters

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
If you want some art then fill out this app:
Minecraft IGN (CaSe SeNSItive)(more than one put them both):BossErwyn123 and xzyrtek
Where you will use the art (link please):I'm on my phone so I can't and its for my clan :p
What kind? (Ex. Banner, thumbnail, icon :Banner
What do you want it to look like? (Optional):Idk something cool surprise me and I want Bosserwyn holding a diamond axe and Xzyrtek holding a Iron Sword
Text or nah? If yes what do you want it to say?:I want it to say Desire
Lots of effects?:not that much
Favorite color?:We want it like Green and black.If it looks ugly with those colors you can change them to like red and black.
Do you have Photoshop?(thumbnails only):
Spot for a number?(thumbnails only):
Cows or Moose?:Both

-=-=-=-=-

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I am going to be pissed if you close right after I post this :3
Minecraft IGN (CaSe SeNSItive)(more than one put them both):CaptainVoltVoid (I currently have a Christmas skin on so I might come back soon :3)
Where you will use the art (link please): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC14OLLphl4bR1tGXZ9x0xNA (my fairly old/new channel)
What kind? (Ex. Banner, thumbnail, icon : Icon
What do you want it to look like? (Optional): I am ok with anything as long as you get the right skin. However I would like an iron sword in one of my hands.
Text or nah? If yes what do you want it to say?: Yes and I want it to say "TwinTailedGamer"(without the quotation marks of course)
Lots of effects?: A medium amount probably
Favorite color?: Well...yellow,blue,and green but since I am kind of known as the Cyborg Tails of the forums I will go with yellow
Cows or Moose?: or

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci