• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Intros of EPICNESS!

DO YOU WANT AN INTRO???

• YES AND IM A SUB!!

Votes: 40 71.4%
  • NO AND IM A SUB!!

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • MAYBE IM A SUB!!

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Im a hater....

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Take me off the list. I won't use it anymore so just take me off. It will make everyones go quicker now :)

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
In the time that this takes, I've already created 3 intros for myself so....You can take me off of the list.

shnoogleberry

Tribute
Reaction score
Can I just say, this is not a good way to earn your subs. Not to be rude or anything, just earn your subs legit. This is kind of sad.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can I just say, this is not a good way to earn your subs. Not to be rude or anything, just earn your subs legit. This is kind of sad.
Well (I can't talk for him, but...) I think he is just trying to do an honest 'trade' . He offers an intro for a sub, and I think that's a very fair deal ;) + I don't see much wrong with it :p

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
I know You're Not Doing Request , But When You Are Accepting Them

Application: RainbowUnicornzMCSG
Are you a sub?: Yes , Bro JaggerV Sent Me
IGN: RainbowUnicornz4
Intro text: RainbowUnicornzMCSG
Youtube link: www.youtube.com/RainbowUnicornzMC
My way of contacting you (ex. skype, email, to send you the intro): Skype : RainbowUnicornzMC
Will you give me creds by linking my youtube channel?: Of Course! You're Link Will be Under Artists of My Youtube Page!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci