• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Custom MC Skins *CLOSED*

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer community!

I like to make skins in my free time and have done a thread like this where I make custom skins for free on other server's forums :)

My only condition is that if you request for a skin that you give me the time to make it, it can take as long as a week for me to make your skin depending on my schedule.

To request a skin, please copy and paste the code below and make sure to answer everything to the best you can; remember this is your skin, describe how you want it to look as best you can.

Code:
IGN:
Why do you need a skin:
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific):
Anything else:

(The skins I make for you will also be shaded)

If I am busy with school or something else I might post on this thread stating so, just so you won't wonder why I haven't completed any requests.

Have a great day :D

Last edited:

Liqhtning

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Arrw
Why do you need a skin: My current skin the maker of it copied the shading and the design from someone elses, and i didnt want to steal that.
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): i want it to be a female girl,
Teenager, brown eyes, the hair stays like my current skin (ign Arrw) the shirt is neon orange/neonngreen you can choose what to add onto it. The pants are jeans.
Anything else: Nope!

Thanks for doing this!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
First of all thanks for doing this!

IGN: GetixTehRandy_
Why do you need a skin: I just got bored of my currently one. xD
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): Something like this one I have now but new colors, new shade.. Surprise me. ^-^
Anything else: Surprise me. ^-^

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Potss
Why do you need a skin: Because I have had this one for a long time and I want a new one
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): I honestly am trusting you here... it just needs to be purple and not really human-like if that makes since.
Anything else: Make it pertyyy

Rektless

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Rektless
Why do you need a skin: I'm getting bored from my current skin and I'm wanting a new skin!
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): I would a like a better version of my skin!
Anything else: Surprise me and Thank you for helping the community!

Last edited:
Reaction score
IGN: e_dubble
Why do you need a skin: Haven't changed it in months and the one I have right now (edwin van cleef) is getting boring.
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): It could be like:
a) e-Dubble (the rapper)
b) Or just an onesie skin (like those skins that are supposed to look like they're in a panda/tiger suit). So yeah, a panda or tiger onesie skin.
b) Or if you can't do that one or just want something else, I would like
Anything else: Not really. Just saying, I'm not going to bother you at all, so do my skin whenever you want to (I'm pretty careless to find a skin I like by myself anyways).
Thx for doing this.

LogiciTz

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: _DolphinPlays_ (I will change my name to MeowPlays)
Why do you need a skin: I don't know how to make one, and I don't know someone who makes skins.
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): A pretty grey kitty.
Anything else: Meow :3

Reaction score
IGN: SavageAF
Why do you need a skin: Because I want a skin to call my own.
What do you want your skin to look like?: the skin in my profile picture^^, PixelPancake made it for me awhile ago but I can't find it now :(

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Amazing! Can you please send me a download link in PM? :)
I've already edited the download link in the post, sorry for that!

I'm glad you were happy with the finished product :)

Last edited:

Virosae

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Soervia
Why do you need a skin: 'Cuz right now all I have is this silly dinosower oneziiiii. (Thanks Apple!)
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): Idk lots of dark purple be creative
Anything else: Yes, I am a murderer and I'm better than these fools.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci