• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum perks for donator ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Ok so hi, I am Yannick.
I am here to tell you a little bit of what I was thinking about. Don't forget to leave your opinion in the comments.

Ok so as almost everyone knows. Each donator rank has its different perks, obviously the more expensive ones have better perks, For example:

Iron Donor: Can kick regular (non-donor) players, and have 2 votes.
Gold Donor: Can kick regular players and Iron donors, have 3 votes and can do /mask.
Diamond Donor: Can kick regular players and Iron & Gold donors, have 4 votes and can do /mask or /disguise.
Platinum Donor: Can kick regular players and Iron & Gold & Diamond donors, have 5 votes and can do /mask or /disguise and /scramble. They can also fly in the hub.
Quantum Donor: Can kick regular players and Iron & Gold & Diamond & Platinum donors, have 6 votes and can do /mask or /disguise and /scramble. They can also fly in the hub.

As you can see all these ranks have different perks, but all of those perks are in-game perks only.
I was thinking, none of these donator ranks have special perks for the forums. Now I don't really know like what kind of perks they could have.
But I was just wondering why there aren't any perks and if there were, what kind of perks would they have.

I would really like to see what you guys think about this and I would like to see donator perks being added to the forums.

Thank you for your time to read this :)

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
You have access to the Sponsors Lounge! xD

I really can't think of what they'd be able to do, however. They could possibly get faster responses to report abuses by some means of notifications to staff members. I'm not exactly sure what would be able to be done, but if you come up with some suggestions, message me and I will write up a document to forward onto the higher staff during the next meeting (if you're not a staff member by then ;])

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
You have access to the Sponsors Lounge! xD

I really can't think of what they'd be able to do, however. They could possibly get faster responses to report abuses by some means of notifications to staff members. I'm not exactly sure what would be able to be done, but if you come up with some suggestions, message me and I will write up a document to forward onto the higher staff during the next meeting (if you're not a staff member by then ;])
Haha, Yes I know about Sponsors Lounge, but like I said I don't really know what kind of perks, but it would be awesome I guess.

brushed

Platinum
Reaction score
This makes no sense to me ;-;
are we talking about forum perks or in game perks?

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
The ability to have your forum post have special designs on the outside? Maybe like different colors and designs. I'm finding this hard to explain. xD

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think there is much they can do pertaining to adding forum perks. There's nothing they can add to really enhance the experience, and even if there was something, it would be unfair that you had to pay for it. I would like to see a cool themed border around my profile picture and when you click it to display my information. A different styled theme for each type of donor would be nice. A unique profile page design could also be cool, but if forums perks where to be added, they would probably have to be purely aesthetic.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like it, but only new fonts and more customization of the forum posts. Cosmetics, you know. However, I don't want it to be too over the top (such as different colored posts), because then the forum page looks cluttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci