• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Levels

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You're right, about the going through the wooden tools first etc. That sounds better. And about the fishing rod it was just a quick thought of me.
Oh that's okay you're not being anti shears/bow then :p (sheers? shears? o.o) lol
Only problem with this is that the Donator status is already Iron/Gold/Diamond so it's a slight repetition of theme, and to say like "Bow" "Shears" (Sheers?) donation status makes no sense.
There should be an Obsidian Level ^_^ (With the smexy purple infused obsidian texture you get at Painterly :D I love that version..)
Yeah I like the premise of the idea though. Reminds me of Newgrounds where as you leveled you got a new picture of like a lolly, then a fist, then a boxing glove and then finally weapons like chains and stuff, that was cool lol.
(looked it up, old ones though)

So maybe if the person doesn't have an avatar the generic one changes through the item of the level they reached. Though I doubt if they post to iron or diamond level that they'll not have a pic by then lol.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Pictures would be cool, And if i look at the post there is enough space to put a picture that big like newground under your profile.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Pictures would be cool, And if i look at the post there is enough space to put a picture that big like newground under your profile.
I think images make it more messy and ugly.
If you guys want this so much why not just something really really small, maybe just a food sprite from minecraft, from worst to best.

Neofelis

Tribute
Reaction score
I know from another forum I frequent that uses XenForo, it's possible to have multiple badges (like the donor and moderator ones). Why not, instead of an avatar, make it a badge?

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Because people want to be different. Thats why you choose your own skin and avatar. We have space for 2 badges right now, but if we use one of those for the forums level, then for players who already have two (exe: Mod+Donator) they would have a space for that 3rd rank.

I like the idea, there are just problems with the current versions of it.

branone

Career
Reaction score
I'de like ranks over the forums it would encourage the community to use and be more active over the website. And it would be nice if those Achievements came with a use like EXP :D

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The Member/Moderator/Senior Mod/Administrator/Developer and the Iron/Gold/Diamond donator ranks below them, they could do with new graphics or something, they are quite plain. Maybe, for example make the iron one made out of iron blocks, gold - gold, diamond - diamond etc.

Reaction score
Because people want to be different. Thats why you choose your own skin and avatar. We have space for 2 badges right now, but if we use one of those for the forums level, then for players who already have two (exe: Mod+Donator) they would have a space for that 3rd rank.

I like the idea, there are just problems with the current versions of it.
I did say for those with no avatar yet :p
Maybe just have the "Member" etc changes and a badge is found somewhere on their profile page.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
icons.png

Example of what I was talking about, not the best it could be, but it's the concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci