• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Friend Rank

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This suggestion is short and simple. Give a light purple/pinkish Friend tag to those that have the friend rank in-game. I'm guessing its probably possible, but if its not disregard this.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Definitely possible, I can't see why not and I definitely support :p

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Nonononononononono. I liek my active member tag :(

Additionally, they used to have this, but a glitch with the tag allowed people with the rank to view the staff only sections. So, it could be done, but work would have to be done to fix all the bugs.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Nonononononononono. I liek my active member tag :(

Additionally, they used to have this, but a glitch with the tag allowed people with the rank to view the staff only sections. So, it could be done, but work would have to be done to fix all the bugs.
Couldn't it be done so you get the Active Friend rank? :p

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Couldn't it be done so you get the Active Friend rank? :p
That would involve setting up two different ranks, and everyone else would probably want the same thing (and deserve it, in the spirit of fairness). Ultimately, it would be too much work for the developers for a not ver important feature.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That would involve setting up two different ranks, and everyone else would probably want the same thing (and deserve it, in the spirit of fairness). Ultimately, it would be too much work for the developers for a not ver important feature.
Well there is that thing where you can get multiple tag things, like how ejegun had the Ex-Vip and a few other tags a few days ago.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, that's something in my opinion they need to add!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci