• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGansterz

Platinum
Reaction score
ING:XGansterz
Wins:102
Games played : 489
Strengths:rod,sword
Weaknesses:hackers,guys with good ping xD
activity :very active

Attachments

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MAGICBOY15
Wins: 244
Games Played: 1947
Strengths: sword, FNS, fishing rod
Weaknesses: bow
Skype/TS: Yes I have both
Activity:Every Friday and Saturday
Anything else you'd like to add: Names Vinny. I'm good friends with Jessie. I'm pretty good at PVP, but when I found this server I started playing when I was still a noobie...
ING:XGansterz
Wins:102
Games played : 489
Strengths:rod,sword
Weaknesses:hackers,guys with good ping xD
activity :very active
Applications are closed.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm leaving take me off the roster even though I'm not on it :p. I don't feel comfortable with anyone inside this clan. When ever I'm on the teamspeak I would talk to Natsu and no one else because they would leave and join another room. I feel like I'm not wanted... So cya.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Ign: Aidan4AU
Wins: 72
Games played: 891
Strengths: sword, bow, rod (kind of?)
Weaknesses: flint and steel, I am good at using it defensively, but I can't combo with it because my fns is on slot 9 and sometimes my scrolling isn't accurate.
Activity: I play on the weekends but when I get older I will play during the week.
Anything else you would like to add: I was number 1 in toxic' s top 5 once, I love toxic, and I am extremely excited to be in this clan. Also, I am better than my stats make me look.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: Aidan4AU
Wins: 72
Games played: 891
Strengths: sword, bow, rod (kind of?)
Weaknesses: flint and steel, I am good at using it defensively, but I can't combo with it because my fns is on slot 9 and sometimes my scrolling isn't accurate.
Activity: I play on the weekends but when I get older I will play during the week.
Anything else you would like to add: I was number 1 in toxic' s top 5 once, I love toxic, and I am extremely excited to be in this clan. Also, I am better than my stats make me look.
Again. Applications are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci