• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasquez20

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: vasquez20
Wins: 351
Games played: 2080
Strengths: Fishing rod, bow, flint steel, and critical hits
Weaknesses: Teams of more than 4
Skype/TS: My skype username is Disatroid and I do have Teamspeak
Activity: I'm going to be extremely active now that I have turned in all my projects :D
Anything else I'll like to say: Thanks for reading my app :D

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
go ddos some more kid.
Hey man dont start a flame please. And I took a break and am now a new person I even posted a thread of saying I was a new me and stopped ddosing and for everyone to forgive me.. It got deleted because I was talking about illegal things but I would appreciate it if you wouldnt speak of that again I am a new person. Thank you. Please do not start flame on here just PM if you wanna talk c:

Last edited:

TheAnimal

Spectator
Reaction score
2v2 clan battle against CroatianDudez right now? We are new and we'd like to test each other, we're not bad, but we're not the best...

mrcrafty1

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey man dont start a flame please. And I took a break and am now a new person I even posted a thread of saying I was a new me and stopped ddosing and for everyone to forgive me.. It got deleted because I was talking about illegal things but I would appreciate it if you wouldnt speak of that again I am a new person. Thank you. Please do not start flame on here just PM if you wanna talk c:
Ok, Sorry man. I forgive you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci