• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forest Of Life

Want it in?

• Yeh M9

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Nah M9 (explaination pl0x)

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
It's funny because in the thread it says it's a map you and your friends have been working on previously, and then you say its by a build team who built it 2 years ago..

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I voted "no" and an explanation was asked for, so here goes nothing:

The reason I voted "no" is mostly due to the fact that the map is incredibly sloppy. It shows bright spots here and there, but those bright spots are hidden by the "sloppiness" of the map.

For instance the terraforming is just a bunch of random spheres, nothing is smoothed. Also, the buildings lack detail and purpose. It almost feels like you put a bunch of random builds together and called it a map. I struggle to find a constant flow or theme in this map.

Please don't get down by this message. I am being critical, not mean. We all start somewhere as builders and it is important to keep practicing and learning if you are serious about becoming a builder. Keep up the work and good things will definitely come.
He didn't even build it. He got it from the internet. Will find a link soon.

JamesBLOCKZ123

Survivor
Reaction score
btw this was from 2 years ago with the snipeshot build team i was there for 1 or 2 builds so i wasnt very good srry :(
If you weren't good at building two years ago then why not just build a new map? I mean, I don't even fully believe that you helped make this map because you failed to supply proof. I don't think this map will get accepted to MCSG because they want their maps to be original. Not a map that almost every other Survival Games server has. Anyway, hopefully you will consider making a different map... Gl.

SteamrollledM8

Tribute
Reaction score
If you weren't good at building two years ago then why not just build a new map? I mean, I don't even fully believe that you helped make this map because you failed to supply proof. I don't think this map will get accepted to MCSG because they want their maps to be original. Not a map that almost every other Survival Games server has. Anyway, hopefully you will consider making a different map... Gl.
im gonna make a new map a theme park if you have any suggestions other then a theme park tell me

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
LadyOfLove
This thread needs to be locked. The creator failed to provide proof that he has partial ownership of this map. For now, plagiarism is an issue. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci