• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Floating Paradise

N

Nikola

When did I state it should be accepted? You on the other hand said that it should not. So you give me 5 reasons why it cannot be accepted.

~Vanth
1. Nothing unique on the map it reminds me of Lobby games.
2. The map is small.
3. The buildings are quite poor they need more detail and effort put in them.
4. It seems like the map has been rushed, like it you guys haven't put effort in it. I mean I'm pretty sure you guys made this in a day.
5. Look at the four reasons and try to improve yourself.

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
We all worked really hard on this, especially L0ganPlayz. This map cannot be truly appreciated until played, so download it and give it ago.

If this was to be implemented into the game, I have a feeling it would be the best Battlegrounds map.

~Vanth
That is one beautiful map!

~Tahsin

L0ganPlayz

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Nothing unique on the map it reminds me of Lobby games.
2. The map is small.
3. The buildings are quite poor they need more detail and effort put in them.
4. It seems like the map has been rushed, like it you guys haven't put effort in it. I mean I'm pretty sure you guys made this in a day.
5. Look at the four reasons and try to improve yourself.
You could of just said you didnt like the map and left it at that. Instead you are making a scene on our thread. Yea I understand you are trying to help but just dont start anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci