• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flint And Steel?

Should Flint And Steel Be Allowed In BAttleGrounds

• Total voters

MrGoodBoy10

Tribute
Reaction score
So I was playing some battlegrounds today and I figures it would be pretty cool if FnS was allowed.
Post what u think and vote!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
You do realise how much FPS lag you would receive if we did this.

Answer is no. :)

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
It would be really awesome if they could make this happen. I still agree with the others that it would get more laggy and choppy with so much flint & steel getting placed, and fire everywhere! xD

MrGoodBoy10

Tribute
Reaction score
It would be really awesome if they could make this happen. I still agree with the others that it would get more laggy and choppy with so much flint & steel getting placed, and fire everywhere! xD
Yes there are pros and cons :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
If they made it so that the fire would go out soon after being placed, then why not?

Majestical

Platinum
Reaction score
Flint and Steel is not extremely reliable for kit pvp for the following reasons,
1- The major lag that flint and steel induces when spammed everywhere, this can affect people internet/computer-wise.
2- Essentially battlegrounds is for warming up your pvp, to me infact flint and steel is more of a tactic/strategy rather than a weapon that really needs practice.
3- Flint and steel spamming is a major cause of annoyance/agitation to a lotttt of people including myself.

I hope you enjoyed reading my informative post, :).

MrGoodBoy10

Tribute
Reaction score
Flint and Steel is not extremely reliable for kit pvp for the following reasons,
1- The major lag that flint and steel induces when spammed everywhere, this can affect people internet/computer-wise.
2- Essentially battlegrounds is for warming up your pvp, to me infact flint and steel is more of a tactic/strategy rather than a weapon that really needs practice.
3- Flint and steel spamming is a major cause of annoyance/agitation to a lotttt of people including myself.

Thanks for me kind and not over crazy! :)

3DMint

Spectator
Reaction score

My Reply to 1. & 3.
1- FnS can have limited uses,even less uses than SG,can also have it so the fire doesn't last as long (3 secs)
3- The same FnS can annoy you in SG,really that's just your personal disliking,even though an annoyance,it's also an aspect of PvP.

Can't really argue with point#2,it's more bad on that map where there's tall grass everywhere.Best used on the map that has a lava-ish centre.

msab98

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't see why this can't be done in a similar way to roxbot (1 use but Fns comes back after about 30 secs)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci