• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flint and steel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is it normal that a flint and steel has like only 3 uses? I've been wondering why this is like it is, naybe to avoid people burn all the players with only one flint and steel?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it normal that a flint and steel has like only 3 uses? I've been wondering why this is like it is, naybe to avoid people burn all the players with only one flint and steel?
5 uses if im right, and yes its normal.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
5 uses if im right, and yes its normal.
and why is that? In regular mc, flint and steel has way more uses than that? did they alter the durability for some generic reason unknown to me?

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah they changed it so you can only use it a couple of times instead of using it forever (just saying)

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
oh, I know that's the obvious answer, but that is not a great deal is it? having multiple uses just makes it a more fearful asset in killing people! the same can be said about bow and arrows, why are there so few arrows? right now there is only one set of gear that can win you a game, and that is a sword and a couple of arrows, if you had more arrows the bow could be much more appreciated as a weapon instead of just a diversion...

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
oh, I know that's the obvious answer, but that is not a great deal is it? having multiple uses just makes it a more fearful asset in killing people! the same can be said about bow and arrows, why are there so few arrows? right now there is only one set of gear that can win you a game, and that is a sword and a couple of arrows, if you had more arrows the bow could be much more appreciated as a weapon instead of just a diversion...
What do you mean so few arrows? I always snipe the people in deathmatch and get +- a stack of arrows.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I end up with 20-45 arrows normally and i'm pro with a bow lol. if you have power I on the bow aswell it's more lethal

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
meh, i guess you are right, I'm just really freakin' unlucky then, not getting many arrows :L

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
i have won a game using only a bow and leather armour when me and sleivert were doing super hardcore challenges

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you can make arrows with flint, feathers and sticks you get in a chest.

Reactions: Yin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci