• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flint and Steel More Uses.

Should Crafted FnS (Flint and Steel) have more uses then FnS found in chests?

• Ya.

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Nah (Reason)

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • I like Cats, I just really like Cats

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Potato (maybe)

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
No. F&S is good as it is. Any more uses and it will be overpowered.
Not if it's only 1 more use tho. Think about it this way: You need to craft fns using 1 iron and 1 flint, which can be hard, compared to getting one in a tier 2 chest on your route or whatever is more likley

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly think Flint and steel should just have 1 or 2 uses and crafted flint and steel 3 or 4 uses (I accidently voted no :( )

I think F&S is just too OP, even if its only a few uses.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
F&S is an extremely OP weapon that's heavily skill based. So why should it be even more unfair for the more skillful pyro's, to have an even more OP weapon? Makes the game harder for nubz, and a little less fun for the seasoned player.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
F&S is really, really powerful, though. With just one of them, you can easily take out a team of 3. Adding more uses would just make it extremely overpowered, especially considering the amount of flint and iron I get each game.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
regular out of chests FnS would have 1 or 2 uses, and crafted FnS would have 3 or 4. I think it's a good idea.

F&S is really, really powerful, though. With just one of them, you can easily take out a team of 3. Adding more uses would just make it extremely overpowered, especially considering the amount of flint and iron I get each game.
The topic of the thread kinda changed, now it's decrease chest FnS and Make crafted FnS how it is now,

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally think that Flint and Steel is perfect at the moment. Crafting it and finding it in a chest should make no difference. That is like saying that arrows should do more damage if you make them at a crafting table.

It is a cool idea but kinda pointless and there are a lot more things for the Developers to focus on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci