• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flames [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMasterYT

Survivor
Reaction score
plz posten loss si quieren tener un buen clan y creo lo pueden tener vayan posteado loss y no digan cosas que no son
marcador 5-2
atte: odisea
pd : gf aunque uno se mato a toda su roster gg

Reaction score
♣ Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ Flames ♣
Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, Aʟᴡᴀʏs ғɪɴᴇ ᴀ Wᴀʏ

I N F O R M A T I O N

-Date Founded: 04 / 04 /16 -
-Founders / Owners: xElementary
- Teamspeak IP: 46.105.185.8:8094
- US Clan Leaderboards Rank: ~-
- Contacts: ivan.mcsg-
- ApplicationStatus: Open -

R E Q U E R I M E N T S

- 500 wins on legacy leaderboards or 1/4 ratio on actual leaderboards . [Excepciones]
-TeamSpeak y Skype
- Tener Microfono bueno
- 12+ años (Excepciones)
- Ser Activo
-Ser Respetuoso con los members del clan

Must know all this maps: [No Execpiones]
Holiday Resort
Survival Games 4
Valleyside University
Survival Games Highway
Teweran Survival Games 2

A P P L I C A T I O N

Minecraft IGN:
Donor:
Past Clans (los mas importantes):
Skype Name:
Porque Quieres entrar a Flames:

Say you get the"Denied"Response - Sorry, that means you have not made it into Devourer , apply again in a week if you feel like you can make it next time ;)
Say you get the "Pending"Response, that means we will be discussing your application, hang out on the ts and make friends in the clan to severely increase your chance of being in the clan which can lead to you getting trial
Say you get the "Trial"Response, that means you've been accepted, for a chance to prove yourself. You can participate in scrims, so hang out on the ts and ask to be put in, and talk to everyone you can, don't be shy, you can get member out of being a good trial member.
Say you get the "Accepted"Response, welcome to Devourer ! Unless it states a rankotherwise, you're now a member of Flames , congrats! :)

R O S T E R

Oᴡɴᴇʀ
eZm4cr0z ϟ Ivan

Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Pantaloneeeh ϟ Reggi

♨ Oғғɪᴄᴇʀs ♨

☎ Eʟɪᴛᴇs ☎
iWeTs ϟ Wets

Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀs
Toxiiiic
ϟ Toxic

LoveMaincrah ϟ Ariel
Gasp
iii ϟ Gaspi
ImEv
qnzz ϟ Evans

Solo
ParaBadlion ϟ Nacho

-Trial Members-

Sweekuh

Alts
GordoTeton

☎ Oɴ-Bʀᴇᴀᴋ Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ☎

Vip's

Toxiiiic

C L A N B A T T L E S
ᴄʟᴀɴ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇs ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅs

~6 Wins ✔ - 2 Losses ✖~

Flames vs. Clushers [5-0] [✔]
Flames vs. TheStorm [5-3] [✔]
Flames vs. HollyMolly [0-5] [✖]
Flames vs. SeinersUS [2-2] [✔] PP
Flames vs. RoadSideUS [5-2] [✔]
Flames vs. RazorsUS [3-0][
✔]
Flames vs. RevolutionUS [0-3] [✖]
Flames vs. TheStorm [2-0] [✔] FF

I,eZm4cr0z leader of the clanThe Flames, agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered.

PORFAVOR POSTEAR LOST CB A FAVOR DE ODISEA LES GANAMOS JUSTAMENTE GG 5-2 POSTEEN LOST, Y DEJEN DE INTENTAR SACAR REDO POR TODO ASÍ NO CRECERAN, SALUDOS

Reaction score
PORFAVOR POSTEAR LOST CB A FAVOR DE ODISEA LES GANAMOS JUSTAMENTE GG 5-2 POSTEEN LOST, Y DEJEN DE INTENTAR SACAR REDO POR TODO ASÍ NO CRECERAN, SALUDOS
♣ Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ Flames ♣
Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, Aʟᴡᴀʏs ғɪɴᴇ ᴀ Wᴀʏ

I N F O R M A T I O N

-Date Founded: 04 / 04 /16 -
-Founders / Owners: xElementary
- Teamspeak IP: 46.105.185.8:8094
- US Clan Leaderboards Rank: ~-
- Contacts: ivan.mcsg-
- ApplicationStatus: Open -

R E Q U E R I M E N T S

- 500 wins on legacy leaderboards or 1/4 ratio on actual leaderboards . [Excepciones]
-TeamSpeak y Skype
- Tener Microfono bueno
- 12+ años (Excepciones)
- Ser Activo
-Ser Respetuoso con los members del clan

Must know all this maps: [No Execpiones]
Holiday Resort
Survival Games 4
Valleyside University
Survival Games Highway
Teweran Survival Games 2

A P P L I C A T I O N

Minecraft IGN:
Donor:
Past Clans (los mas importantes):
Skype Name:
Porque Quieres entrar a Flames:

Say you get the"Denied"Response - Sorry, that means you have not made it into Devourer , apply again in a week if you feel like you can make it next time ;)
Say you get the "Pending"Response, that means we will be discussing your application, hang out on the ts and make friends in the clan to severely increase your chance of being in the clan which can lead to you getting trial
Say you get the "Trial"Response, that means you've been accepted, for a chance to prove yourself. You can participate in scrims, so hang out on the ts and ask to be put in, and talk to everyone you can, don't be shy, you can get member out of being a good trial member.
Say you get the "Accepted"Response, welcome to Devourer ! Unless it states a rankotherwise, you're now a member of Flames , congrats! :)

R O S T E R

Oᴡɴᴇʀ
eZm4cr0z ϟ Ivan

Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Pantaloneeeh ϟ Reggi

♨ Oғғɪᴄᴇʀs ♨

☎ Eʟɪᴛᴇs ☎
iWeTs ϟ Wets

Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀs
Toxiiiic
ϟ Toxic

LoveMaincrah ϟ Ariel
Gasp
iii ϟ Gaspi
ImEv
qnzz ϟ Evans

Solo
ParaBadlion ϟ Nacho

-Trial Members-

Sweekuh

Alts
GordoTeton

☎ Oɴ-Bʀᴇᴀᴋ Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ☎

Vip's

Toxiiiic

C L A N B A T T L E S
ᴄʟᴀɴ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇs ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅs

~6 Wins ✔ - 2 Losses ✖~

Flames vs. Clushers [5-0] [✔]
Flames vs. TheStorm [5-3] [✔]
Flames vs. HollyMolly [0-5] [✖]
Flames vs. SeinersUS [2-2] [✔] PP
Flames vs. RoadSideUS [5-2] [✔]
Flames vs. RazorsUS [3-0][
✔]
Flames vs. RevolutionUS [0-3] [✖]
Flames vs. TheStorm [2-0] [✔] FF

I,eZm4cr0z leader of the clanThe Flames, agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered.

POSTEEN LOST MUCHAS GRACIAS, ODISEAUS

ImJuanmaSM

Tribute
Reaction score

ImJuanmaSM

Tribute
Reaction score
PORFAVOR POSTEAR LOST CB A FAVOR DE ODISEA LES GANAMOS JUSTAMENTE GG 5-2 POSTEEN LOST, Y DEJEN DE INTENTAR SACAR REDO POR TODO ASÍ NO CRECERAN, SALUDO

ImJuanmaSM

Tribute
Reaction score
PORFAVOR POSTEAR LOST CB A FAVOR DE ODISEA LES GANAMOS JUSTAMENTE GG 5-2 POSTEEN LOST, Y DEJEN DE INTENTAR SACAR REDO POR TODO ASÍ NO CRECERAN, SALUDO

ImJuanmaSM

Tribute
Reaction score

ImJuanmaSM

Tribute
Reaction score

ImJuanmaSM

Tribute
Reaction score

ImJuanmaSM

Tribute
Reaction score
PORFAVOR POSTEAR LOST CB A FAVOR DE ODISEA LES GANAMOSJUSTAMENTE GG 5-2 POSTEEN LOST, Y DEJEN DE INTENTAR SACAR REDO POR TODO ASÍ NO CRECERAN, SALUDO

ImJuanmaSM

Tribute
Reaction score
PORFAVOR POSTEAR LOST CB A FAVOR DE ODISEA LES GANAMOSJUSTAMENTE GG 5-2 POSTEEN LOST, Y DEJEN DE INTENTAR SACAR REDO POR TODO ASÍ NO CRECERAN, SALUDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci