• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flamed US

Whiteai

Tribute
Reaction score
Flamed ᴠ/s DigitalChaos 5-1 [W]

[/QUOTE]

Remove that win fake vs DigitalChoes The CB will continue tomorrow or after tomorrow 1-1 PP cb was organized with the pp any round No to the 3rd round.

ThirtyEight

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ThirtyEight/iSLICKK
Aɢᴇ: 17
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Miles
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: zach.allens (long story)
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: no
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: I've been in Badlion clans for the past 2 years, such as: Contagion, Eterenity, Oasis, Mist, and Vatican. (All top Badlion clans, this is my first MCSG clan)
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Flamed?: This looks like a really good MCSG clan, and I'd love to be apart of it. I have tons of clan experience, and I'm pretty good I think. (I was 2200 build at best & #1 ranked SG when that was a thing).

WreckedPVP_

Experienced
Reaction score
Flamed ᴠ/s DigitalChaos 5-1 [W]

Remove that win fake vs DigitalChoes The CB will continue tomorrow or after tomorrow 1-1 PP cb was organized with the pp any round No to the 3rd round.
[/QUOTE]
it's not fake and the score was 3-1

WreckedPVP_

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: ThirtyEight/iSLICKK
Aɢᴇ: 17
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Miles
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: zach.allens (long story)
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: no
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: I've been in Badlion clans for the past 2 years, such as: Contagion, Eterenity, Oasis, Mist, and Vatican. (All top Badlion clans, this is my first MCSG clan)
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Flamed?: This looks like a really good MCSG clan, and I'd love to be apart of it. I have tons of clan experience, and I'm pretty good I think. (I was 2200 build at best & #1 ranked SG when that was a thing).
Accepted As Member - Welcome to Flamed US!

Whiteai

Tribute
Reaction score
it's not fake and the score was 3-1[/QUOTE]
AJAJJAJAAJAJJAA, post the loss.
DigitalChaos WON!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci