• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fixes for MCSG

Divux

Career
Reaction score
Wells let's start off MCSG survival games have been death for a while now. Here are some simple fixes that can aim for a more enjoyable experiences

1. Fixing server numbers
/server sg2728 /server sg766 The numbers are all
Messed up. Making weird for everyone for Back when everyone played /server sg1
/server sg2 Little things like this make the server more fun.
2. Clan battle servers
The clan community And More than half of MCSG. Clans battle each other to see who's better, Clans are not dead for reasons. Clan events as of scrims, battles. A lot of people don't play MCSG but play clan battles. I highly believe making a clan battle section for just clans would show how MCSG listens. It shows that they care about the community, Why this will help MCSG is because every 3 months there is a event called "Clan wars" Hosted by Techaton Which is a event Hosted that is planned and fun for everyone, People from the death come back just to play in clan wars. What if every clan battle could be like that. No randoms, or hackers, anything to ruin the experience. I feel pulling this into the system will make everyone happy.
3. Removing unplayed maps. Ever seen those maps that our never played. They are not played because they are not "PVP Friendly" Making it weird to fight people in small or tight spaces, MCSG should make polls to keep current maps.
4. NCP
We all know the NCP is messed up badlion puts effort into there NCP which makes it a ton more fun for anyone, This simple change can be make a lot of impact, changing our games are played out.
5. The community
This relates to NCP.
Old players don't play anymore, reasons too many hackers or Teams or anything, In my opinion SoloSG failed. A way to fix this is would be having better NCP, MCSG would be like badlion it will auto ban people will Detected clients reducing hackers. Which will be a change MCSG has wanted for a LONG TIME.
Anyway thanks for reading all dis, MCSG plz fix

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
Wells let's start off MCSG survival games have been death for a while now. Here are some simple fixes that can aim for a more enjoyable experiences

1. Fixing server numbers
2. Clan battle servers
The clan community And More than half of MCSG. Clans battle each other to see who's better, Clans are not dead for reasons. Clan events as of scrims, battles. A lot of people don't play MCSG but play clan battles. I highly believe making a clan battle section for just clans would show how MCSG listens. It shows that they care about the community, Why this will help MCSG is because every 3 months there is a event called "Clan wars" Hosted by Techaton Which is a event Hosted that is planned and fun for everyone, People from the death come back just to play in clan wars. What if every clan battle could be like that. No randoms, or hackers, anything to ruin the experience. I feel pulling this into the system will make everyone happy.
3. Removing unplayed maps. Ever seen those maps that our never played. They are not played because they are not "PVP Friendly" Making it weird to fight people in small or tight spaces, MCSG should make polls to keep current maps.
4. NCP
We all know the NCP is messed up badlion puts effort into there NCP which makes it a ton more fun for anyone, This simple change can be make a lot of impact, changing our games are played out.
5. The community
This relates to NCP.
Old players don't play anymore, reasons too many hackers or Teams or anything, In my opinion SoloSG failed. A way to fix this is would be having better NCP, MCSG would be like badlion it will auto ban people will Detected clients reducing hackers. Which will be a change MCSG has wanted for a LONG TIME.
NCP is a type of anti cheat. It was publicly released, that's how it was so easy to bypass.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
*-
1. Fixing server numbers
This is like that due to dynamic servers. It allows some servers to cool down while others work, thus increasing our efficiency.

2. Clan battle servers
That would ruin clan wars and make it less challenging. Also its an idea that not many people feel happy about.

Survival Games aren't all about PvP. Take some time to explore the map.

4. NCP
We've only recently released an update to our NCP which perm bans hackers after going through multiple checks.

5. The community
This relates to NCP.
For the NCP, read the above reply.

Also, SoloSG didn't "fail". It's one of our top played gametypes. There isn't as many hackers as people say there are, it's an exaggerated figure. If teams annoy you, we have SoloSG.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
2. Clan battle servers

no.
whilst there should be tournaments, I think CB servers will be difficult to create, as you need to get the gamemode right. It's already fine having people join a normal server and do it there.

that would probably mean removing some of my favourite maps, and I'm not okay with that.

4. NCP
the ncp is definitely improving, I recently saw one of the hackers leave the game due to the XAC picking it up. give it time, the developers will make it the best it can be.

5. The community
This relates to NCP.
ok.
1. I consider myself to be old, and the reasons aren't hackers and teams. You have solo SG to get away from teams, and the community along with mods to catch hackers. It's more or less due to the toxicity of the community (looking at you AU ^_^)
2. It might be your opinion that SoloSG failed, but statistically, it definitely hasn't.
3. It already does detect people with cheating clients (to an extent) and bans them.

If you are going to be like the thousands of people who already make these sorts of threads, at least do some research into a) the topic and the information that has already been provided, and b) the statistics.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
his is like that due to dynamic servers. It allows some servers to cool down while others work, thus increasing our efficiency.
Could be fixed with a simply arraylist to Mask the server names
That would ruin clan wars and make it less challenging. Also its an idea that not many people feel happy about.
I don't really get where you've received that information, clan servers have been requested by a large group of the community for years

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score

1. Fixing server numbers
2. Clan battle servers
4. NCP
5. The community
This relates to NCP.
1) I agree partly. I prefer the old number system, it made it easier to find friends, and it had a built in ranked competitively vs non players, however, the new system also has advantages to suit the current server size (in my opinion)
2) I agree with this, an addition to this could be an updating of clan leaderboards.
3) I disagree with this. This is down to individuals. I assume you would class "SG 3" and "Origins" as "unplayed maps". This is because the majority of the players like flat land maps (like par 72 (I don't like this map)). By removing maps like a minority like and enjoy playing this isolates a section of the community and creates tyranny of the majority. Tyranny of the Majority is NOT cool.
4) It isn't messed up. It can be improved, clearly, everything can be improved. Even "badlion's oh so perfect anti cheat" messes up. It bans players incorrectly. Therefore I guess it can be improved however, be careful what you wish for ;p could end up with an anti cheat that bans anyone for breathing ;p (also NCP stands for No cheat plus, which is an actual plugin).
5) I Disagree completely about solo sg being a failure. Although the older community likes regular sg, some like solo sg too. Furthermore it removes the issues of 9 teams in games, it also creates a nice community, as in game players cant communicate, so they cannot trash talk each other. :p

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
1) I agree partly. I prefer the old number system, it made it easier to find friends, and it had a built in ranked competitively vs non players, however, the new system also has advantages to suit the current server size (in my opinion)
2) I agree with this, an addition to this could be an updating of clan leaderboards.
3) I disagree with this. This is down to individuals. I assume you would class "SG 3" and "Origins" as "unplayed maps". This is because the majority of the players like flat land maps (like par 72 (I don't like this map)). By removing maps like a minority like and enjoy playing this isolates a section of the community and creates tyranny of the majority. Tyranny of the Majority is NOT cool.
4) It isn't messed up. It can be improved, clearly, everything can be improved. Even "badlion's oh so perfect anti cheat" messes up. It bans players incorrectly. Therefore I guess it can be improved however, be careful what you wish for ;p could end up with an anti cheat that bans anyone for breathing ;p (also NCP stands for No cheat plus, which is an actual plugin).
5) I Disagree completely about solo sg being a failure. Although the older community likes regular sg, some like solo sg too. Furthermore it removes the issues of 9 teams in games, it also creates a nice community, as in game players cant communicate, so they cannot trash talk each other. :p
There have been 1 false bans on badlion. DaGoldBrick.

Anyone else who claims it was a false ban is lying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci