• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fix the Game History

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Ash65

Tribute
Reaction score
Now I don't know what to call it but what I mean by 'Game History' is when you can go find the game ID you were in recently by checking your stats and see the results. Here is something I want to see implemented.

Make /d names Remain untouched and what it was IG
This was something I quickly learnt after needing to waste $ of stat resets. I had gotten 2/3 while on the 2nd win I took out this 3 team via cleaning up. Due to this the team decided to specifically target me AND ME ONLY like this was a hard core target. It was so obvious other players saved me then said 'Gg no targeting' which I thank that person (They know who they are). I was in /d during the game I killed them and all the games after. Because of them being able to see what my actual username was via the game history options on here to check who killed them and there real username I was able to easily be found and targeted.

Ways to fix this: Leave the /d name in the Game History and also make it a broken link if they attempt to check his/hers stats. Just like when you /stats a person in /d it will say an error has occurred.... This should just redirect them to a broken HTML link when they try to check the stats on the game history. This would also help youtubers able to play on alts without anyone able to track back the players account.

Problems and there Solutions: I understand this is used mostly for reporting players who break a rule while in /d and they need to back track the players ID. There could be an easy solution to this with adding in an option for the 'Check the Players /d' option which anyone can see and click on it but it'll be locked so you have to be a mod+ to see. I'm pretty sure you could work something out like this so you can still back track a /d player for moderation purposes.

Reaction score
Now I don't know what to call it but what I mean by 'Game History' is when you can go find the game ID you were in recently by checking your stats and see the results. Here is something I want to see implemented.
This was something I quickly learnt after needing to waste $ of stat resets. I had gotten 2/3 while on the 2nd win I took out this 3 team via cleaning up. Due to this the team decided to specifically target me AND ME ONLY like this was a hard core target. It was so obvious other players saved me then said 'Gg no targeting' which I thank that person (They know who they are). I was in /d during the game I killed them and all the games after. Because of them being able to see what my actual username was via the game history options on here to check who killed them and there real username I was able to easily be found and targeted.

Ways to fix this: Leave the /d name in the Game History and also make it a broken link if they attempt to check his/hers stats. Just like when you /stats a person in /d it will say an error has occurred.... This should just redirect them to a broken HTML link when they try to check the stats on the game history. This would also help youtubers able to play on alts without anyone able to track back the players account.

Problems and there Solutions: I understand this is used mostly for reporting players who break a rule while in /d and they need to back track the players ID. There could be an easy solution to this with adding in an option for the 'Check the Players /d' option which anyone can see and click on it but it'll be locked so you have to be a mod+ to see. I'm pretty sure you could work something out like this so you can still back track a /d player for moderation purposes.
Good idea but I don't think that would be necessary. Having randomised stats appear when someone checks the stats of a disguised player would fix this as there would be no way of figuring out who is disguised.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I like being able to check /d in game history so I know who I killed/died to.
Good idea but I don't think that would be necessary. Having randomised stats appear when someone checks the stats of a disguised player would fix this as there would be know way of figuring out who is disguised.
I don't see why you care, you play at 3am with people who don't know what the diguise feature even is.

Reaction score
I made this thread for discussion not flame, please refrain from this attitude or I'll have a mod delete your post and ask you to remove yourself from the discussion. Thanks mate! :)
I wasn't starting flame, I was asking a question and then some reasoning behind the question. Thanks mate! :)

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
The downfall of this is that community members couldn't be able to report the original name of a hacker or abuser if he was disguised and staff would have to look the /d name up on a program to then see who was the last person using that /d name and when he started using it.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
The downfall of this is that community members couldn't be able to report the original name of a hacker or abuser if he was disguised and staff would have to look the /d name up on a program to then see who was the last person using that /d name and when he started using it.
I can say that with every report abuse involving a disguised player, we double check their disguise history to make sure we aren't being conned into punishing the wrong person.

I think that having randomised stats would work really well in disguising players since that has been an issue that some bypassing of the system has been found every time the disguise feature is updated. Sounds pretty annoying to code but doable after the higher priority coding comes out first (anti-cheat, bug fixes etc).

I like being able to check /d in game history so I know who I killed/died to.
You can easily check once the game is finished your match history so you can tell who killed you or who you killed etc.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
It only takes a couple seconds to do that, though. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci