• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fire problem for anyone else?

Should we get fire fixed?

• No, fire bad.s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr_Bari_99

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

First off. Let me know how big of an issue this is to all of you! Do you want it fixed?
For me, I struggle beating anyone without being able to use fns which makes it really frustrating when trying to have any sort of decent PVP.

I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this problem, but the flint and steel isn't working how it should. It won't set if I switch quickly to my fns and back to my sword. However it will if I hold it out for a little bit before setting it. (Which isn't the best if you're trying to catch someone off guard).

This is a link to an old video that I used the fns in successfully multiple times. I just hope it will rejuvenate peoples desire for Flint and Steel! There were NO MACROS in the making of this video. I SCROLL with my mouse to set the fire.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
This is a problem that does need to be fixed. Flint and steel is a weapon that relies on element of surprise, so if it doesn't work when you switch to it quickly, then if practically becomes useless. It's one of those little glitches that simply annoy people and make them not want to play.

By the way, nice team take downs there!

Mr_Bari_99

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a problem that does need to be fixed. Flint and steel is a weapon that relies on element of surprise, so if it doesn't work when you switch to it quickly, then if practically becomes useless. It's one of those little glitches that simply annoy people and make them not want to play.

By the way, nice team take downs there!
I'm glad I have at least one person that agrees with me!
And thank you! This was a long time ago. I'm pretty bad now. xD

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
It's an NCP glitch I think, for detecting macros for F&S but I think I'm wrong. I don't play this enough to care.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci