• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fire at Cornacopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
If you want to destroy items throw them in a lava pit next ot the game makers house on mpa number 1 it is at most 25 blocks from the cornocopia.
On the new map if you want to destroy items just get into a tree near spawn dig a block down creating a hole and throw your items in it.... they will despawn.

Or you can drop them on the ground next to a creeper and let the creeper explode them out of the game.
I know how to destroy items on both maps, I'm saying it's to easy if there is just fire all around the cornucopia. And the bloodbath already includes a lot of death, and much more and it will be too hard to survive. The game will end up losing at least some players because of it. Another minor problem is that people's strategies will need to be adapted to the new cornucopia, and you will have more people running straight out of the area.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Go to the Leaderboards
Search your name
Copy and paste the BB code into your signature.
I got mine, but it has the wrong skin. So I did the enter username thing but it's still wrong. What should I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci