• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Finished] Islands of Aldaine

Would you like to see this map appear in MCSG?

• Yes I'd like to see the map in MCSG.

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Yes but I'd like to suggest something you should change.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No I wouldn't like to see this map in MCSG.

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, this is a great map, but it is 1.7, and not all servers are updated to 1.7 yet. Though it is a very well made map, and you can tell how much time it took to make this, but I still don't think it fits the style of MCSG. Great map though.
If it even does get accepted then probably not before the servers have updated. :p But I am not sure what you mean with it not fitting into the MCSG style.
The builds really don't look good at all.
Constructive criticism would be appreciated. What do you not like about the builds and what would you change about them?

Last edited:

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is like a sky lands survival, (for those who can even remember that map), with much better builds. However, builds can have some more detail, and could be a little more extravagant. Overall, looks like fun and would love to punch people off :).

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
This map has great terraforming and the buildings are nice but i'm not a fan of the air ships. This map would be a good addition to MCSG but lobby games recently came out and is very similar in map styles.

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
This map has great terraforming and the buildings are nice but i'm not a fan of the air ships. This map would be a good addition to MCSG but lobby games recently came out and is very similar in map styles.
Yeah sadly, not that I posted this way before lobby games but you know how things are... I don't like to advertise and so they don't see the post and if they do then they need more view/ratings before deciding. But thanks anyways. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci