• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Finished] Islands of Aldaine

Would you like to see this map appear in MCSG?

• Yes I'd like to see the map in MCSG.

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Yes but I'd like to suggest something you should change.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No I wouldn't like to see this map in MCSG.

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
This world was very different from what we humans know, earth. Physics worked differently here, even though the races living here had evolved very similarly to ours. Patches of mysterious Islands, named after the explorer who found them. Even here wars were waged, some destroying whole island groups. But the wars worked differently, they didn't use conventional weapons like swords or guns or any sort of machinery. Something that we didn't understand was happening here, we'd call it magic. Something was spreading, and it was corrupt. It didn't seem to affect us humans from earth, but it sure did affect the inhabitants. On this one rather small patch of islands all that breathes oxygen was wiped out, this didn't count for trees and plants, but "humans" and animals. We didn't know how it worked. Nor did we understand the biome setup. Each island had its own biome, with temperature, weather and flora even though a lot of them are very similar.
This patch had been wiped of it's inhabitants only weeks ago, everything is still in good shape.
Now this location has been converted to host the so called Survival Games!

Map Coordinates: x: 0, y: 100, z: 0
If you wish to see how the map looks:

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6a5iovedic694ot/floatingmap.zip

Builder/Redstoner/Terraformer: flohoho

Last edited:

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
hot.

AND YOU DIDN'T USE SHADERS! IT'S A LEGIT VIDEO!

J

Joel/MadDawg

I like it. The builds aren't amazing, but it looks like a solid map overall.

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
hot.

AND YOU DIDN'T USE SHADERS! IT'S A LEGIT VIDEO!
Dude, shaders isn't out for 1.7 and I have 1.7 things in it which can't be recorded in 1.6. Please have understanding for me! Plus my computer isn't amazomazing. D: It would poop recording with shaders on a far render distance...

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Dude, shaders isn't out for 1.7 and I have 1.7 things in it which can't be recorded in 1.6. Please have understanding for me! Plus my computer isn't amazomazing. D: It would poop recording with shaders on a far render distance...
Good. Shaders is annoying when people promote their maps.

Squ3kr0m

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, this is a great map, but it is 1.7, and not all servers are updated to 1.7 yet. Though it is a very well made map, and you can tell how much time it took to make this, but I still don't think it fits the style of MCSG. Great map though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci