• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Finding out why you've been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendon Bridson

Spectator
Reaction score
I know that there is a ban dispute section, I'm merely asking if there is a way to tell why you have been banned. I'm not quite sure why exactly I've been banned for what I believe is 24 hours, I've only played a few times. I can't think of anything I've done that crossed the rules, or is blatantly obvious that I shouldn't have done. If someone could get back to me on this I would greatly appreciate it.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
We keep track of who we ban which is only visible to the staff, but bans are also in the Report Abuse section. Use the search tool and type in your in-game name, you might be able to find something.

WarbossZogwort

Spectator
Reaction score
We keep track of who we ban which is only visible to the staff, but bans are also in the Report Abuse section. Use the search tool and type in your in-game name, you might be able to find something.
i cant find my name when i search can u plz help me

WarbossZogwort

Spectator
Reaction score
Do an advanced search.
i still get nothing thank for trying tho if u have anything else i could try or if u dot mind to much could u look in to it for me it would be so cool and see of i could get an unban it would be some much help to me can u get back to me asap

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Whats your in game name?
You still have to write a Ban Dispute

Awesumturd

Spectator
Reaction score
My in-game name is Awesumturd and I was banned for 24 hours.
I don't think I did anything wrong unless letting my friend (zeebo333) spam LOL is an offense.
I didn't spam, and yet I was banned.
Was it wrong to say "hey let's kill him!" because he was spamming to get everyone to kill him in the first place and He spammed to help me?
Please respond quickly

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think I did anything wrong unless letting my friend (zeebo333) spam LOL is an offense.
Was it wrong to say "hey let's kill him!" because he was spamming to get everyone to kill him in the first place and He spammed to help me?
Please respond quickly
If you got banned you will have post it in the Ban Disputes section with the correct format

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
Please respond quickly
Yeah spam = ban ... no matter what kind of spam it is

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I think the ban for spam is the first time 24 hours. then 72 hours and then a perm. But I'm not sure.
It can be different, if someone curses a lot it can be a perm ban directly I think. :eek:

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
hacking is directly a permanent ban right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member