• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

final au top 10 pvp list mcsg

User1467642

Spectator
Reaction score
take acolade off put nick on somewhere and make nush higher and u have a half decent list
i used to think nush was really good but spakk beat him with 1 head, 1 gap and 10 hearts, and i beat him the other day quite easily... does he not try anymore or something? and idk about nick really

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
dude i swear to fuq it does, on gengay i destroyed him and then he comes on kluxy and plays completely different and i only beat him with 3 hearts, and on 8ounce he has like rly good stats... i swear he just lives in a compound with like 7 dudes and they pretend to all be one person
Probably just me then haha
i used to think nush was really good but spakk beat him with 1 head, 1 gap and 10 hearts, and i beat him the other day quite easily... does he not try anymore or something? and idk about nick really
Nush is in china rn xD

TeeArent

Survivor
Reaction score
maybe his net is fcked atm or something i dunno

i understand what u mean about gengar being good one day and not as good another.

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello starstrong here today with another good old list :-D

1. Starstrong
2. Jorshy
3. Veets
4. FjRI
5. Treble_Maker
6. Nick
7. Jimmy
8. Taddaaa
9. GengarHD
10. BlueCrayyon

Hey look my list is half decent

Last edited:

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Starstrong
2. Jorshy
3. Veets
4. FjRI
5. Treble_Maker
6. Nick
7. Jimmy
8. Taddaaa
9. GengarHD
10. BlueCrayyon

Hey look my list is half decent
Wow EarthAU that list is actually half decent just move some people around :D ! You are now cool and funny 'xD haha'

Edit: got confirmation from TeeArent and TeeArrr that list was in fact half decent.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci