• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fille's 2v2 tournament! [I'm so sorry]

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
No, he didn't make any posts reminding people and such.
Seriously look back a few pages he was contently reminding people who asked what time it was on! He also said the IP and told you to JOIN.. So don't even try blaming him. How much trouble do you think he went through to set up a nice no lag server for the community to go on. It is money coming from him or his relatives which keeps the server up.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seriously look back a few pages he was contently reminding people who asked what time it was on! He also said the IP and told you to JOIN.. So don't even try blaming him. How much trouble do you think he went through to set up a nice no lag server for the community to go on. It is money coming from him or his relatives which keeps the server up.
You're just sucking upto him cause you got in. You wouldn't be talking if you had lost. Now quiet.

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
You're just sucking upto him cause you got in. You wouldn't be talking if you had lost. Now quiet.
Why would I be sucking up? Even if I had lost I would've stopped you from moaning I just have respect for people that do this sort of thing.

badreactorr

Tribute
Reaction score
This was way to unorganized... He told me eastern time of the USA was 3:00. It isn't even 3 and everyone is saying it is over. I think they should scratch these games played before and start over later today. Also i am not even white listed.

Fille

Platinum
Reaction score
This was way to unorganized... He told me eastern time of the USA was 3:00. It isn't even 3 and everyone is saying it is over. I think they should scratch these games played before and start over later today. Also i am not even white listed.
I'm so sorry for everything.....I'm don't a good tournament host. Sorry :(

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
The reason you are not white listed is because it is over.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci